PDA

View Full Version : Health I'm looking for a good English-speaking dentist on the West coast of Tenerife

garlicbread
01-12-2014, 10:59
DENTIST....need recommendation for a good , English speaking dentist on the west coast or in the south.By English speaking we mean FLUENT in English not one that just gets by. Nationality is not important but dentistry and language skills are. Location and phone number(s) please.

kingbaker
01-12-2014, 11:33
There's acres of info on this topic on this Forum

KirstyJay
03-12-2014, 01:47
DENTIST....need recommendation for a good , English speaking dentist on the west coast or in the south.By English speaking we mean FLUENT in English not one that just gets by. Nationality is not important but dentistry and language skills are. Location and phone number(s) please.

Try the German dentist in Puerto Santiago. My daughter has her braces done there. He's great with her and speaks Spanish, English and errrr... German. ;)

He's got a great manner and I would recommend him. I'd advise getting an early appointment though, as he always gets back logged later on.

He's in Calle Herrador around number 9. Next to the Zafiro clothes shop. The office number is 922 868021

garlicbread
03-12-2014, 11:29
Thanks Kirsty, I went there 3=4 years ago and it was run by an Argentinian woman....frightened me to death ;) will give him a go.

TIGER LILY
04-12-2014, 11:11
From someone who has spent all my life being frightened to death of Dentists I can recommend a fantastic one. My Husband, two boys and myself, have been going to the same one now for seven years. Even though he has moved premises several times we just follow him. Now trust me, I am not the type of person that has to go to the Dentist once a year. Unfortunately I have to go sometimes up to eight times a year as I have lots of problems with my teeth. His name is Daniel and his brother is also a Dentist there with a Lady Dentist as well. All three of them treat you with great kindness. The place is called Clinica Dental El Camison Telephone 922753348 It is straight across the road from the very large shop Electro Cris (Hardware etc) on the main road called Avda Antonio Dominguez. Sits next door to a great Cafe Bar called EPOCA. So you can always have a nice Barraquito Coffee to calm your nerves before your appointment if needed. His prices are extremely competitive which is as far as I am concerned an added bonus. If you go just tell them Sharon told you about them.

KirstyJay
05-12-2014, 00:30
Garlicbread asked for a dentist on the West Coast.

TIGER LILY
14-12-2014, 11:49
Garlicbread asked for a dentist on the West Coast.

Oops sorry didn't see that bit! Well may help someone else out.