PDA

View Full Version : Have there been any changes to bars in Las Americas in the last 2 years?

kevg487
05-12-2014, 13:54
Hi all,

We last visited the island in 2013 and just wondering if there are new bars opened which are popular with younger crowd ( not veronicas).

We always ended up around soul suite and that area the last time.

We'll be staying at the vulcano is las amricas.

Thanks people.

Ecky Thump
06-12-2014, 13:35
The man needs information......help him!:p

Angusjim
06-12-2014, 14:58

This is a very unique thread MM has no posted on it:wow::doh:

Tshirt
06-12-2014, 16:34

No good asking me. :old:

Ecky Thump
06-12-2014, 18:31
No good asking me. :old:

That's you Angusjim and myself to old to ask and there is no point asking Malteser Monkey as she is that old that she spends her days in a Bathchair:p maybe marbro8 is the answer, he is still mobile.....Just!!:D

marbro8
06-12-2014, 19:43
That's you Angusjim and myself to old to ask and there is no point asking Malteser Monkey as she is that old that she spends her days in a Bathchair:p maybe marbro8 is the answer, he is still mobile.....Just!!:Di was dragged down to veronicas in october kicking and screaming, and i was kicking and screaming when the dragged me out of sugareef at 2.00 am:crylaughing:, we started off at lineker's where the 2 young lady pr's were wearing what can only be described as dental floss underwear:crylaughing:, then we attempted to have a look at the bars over the road but you really do have to run the gauntlet of offers from over enthusiastic pr's' we decided on sugareef because i think it is a newly opened venue, there are about 3-4 other new venues that have either changed hands or had a refurb down there, with a few of the old favorites still open, i think it was €5 for 2 drinks and a free shot which i thought was good value for the standard of the dj and music played, i was dancing for about 2 hours on and off and i don't know if the black guy i was dancing with was paid to dance or was just another customer?(well he was trying to teach me but in the end just gave up and started dancing like me:crylaughing:)well anyway it ended up a great night but i am glad i had the next day to relax round the pool because i felt like i had run a marathon:D

Malteser Monkey
06-12-2014, 19:58
That's you Angusjim and myself to old to ask and there is no point asking Malteser Monkey as she is that old that she spends her days in a Bathchair:p maybe marbro8 is the answer, he is still mobile.....Just!!:D

Got some good moves going on in the bath chair :lol:

warbey
06-12-2014, 22:02

So really Everything is the same but maybe just a little different,.......... because it always is...................

kingbaker
06-12-2014, 22:39
Very cryptic Warbs!!:p:D