PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Friendly and eager guy looking for any job!

RiskoV
06-12-2014, 19:16
Hey! Friendly and eager guy is looking for work in Tenerife. I am ready to work as soon as possible. I can speak English, Finnish , Estonian and a limited spanish. I also have 5 years experience in sound equipment field, can do inner decoration work, paint and construction work. I could also work in a bar or restaurant or some other position.Also i have NIE and CV .If anyone has something to offer, please PM me

Thank you!

LUCKY
06-12-2014, 21:35
Hey! Friendly and eager guy is looking for work in Tenerife. I am ready to work as soon as possible. I can speak English, Finnish , Estonian and a limited spanish. I also have 5 years experience in sound equipment field, can do inner decoration work, paint and construction work. I could also work in a bar or restaurant or some other position.Also i have NIE and CV .If anyone has something to offer, please PM me

Thank you!

Have you read The rules of this forum , a simple yes or no answer is all i request :flatcap:

Why not have read http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?89-Tenerife-Forum-Rules

kingbaker
06-12-2014, 22:45
Hey Lucky.....you wanna loan of me gun and a box of shells?:p

Andy0210
06-12-2014, 23:00
The blokes looking for a job, give him a break for gods sake.