PDA

View Full Version : What would be the movie title about your life?

KirstyJay
10-12-2014, 09:57
http://www.playbuzz.com/gregs/what-would-be-the-title-of-the-movie-about-your-life

The movie about your life is titled "The Fighter".

You've struggled a lot and had many difficulties over the years, and the one thing that kept you going through all that - was your strong and relentless nature.
You are hard working, you don't quit and you never give up. You always fight to make your life and the lives of the people close to you better. You ROCK!

Do you like your result? SHARE your thoughts with us in the comments.

primrose
10-12-2014, 10:48
The movie about your life is titled "The Fighter".

You've struggled a lot and had many difficulties over the years, and the one thing that kept you going through all that - was your strong and relentless nature.
You are hard working, you don't quit and you never give up. You always fight to make your life and the lives of the people close to you better. You ROCK!

chifleta
11-12-2014, 00:02
The movie about your life is titled "Love Actually".

You've had a long journey in the love department. You've had a few failed relationships in your days that left you hungry for real love. Luckily for you, your actual love is right around the corner! (If it hasn't reached you already). All the roads led to this one special person that will love you for who you really are. We are so happy for you!

kingbaker
11-12-2014, 06:55

You've had a long journey in the love department. You've had a few failed relationships in your days that left you hungry for real love. Luckily for you, your actual love is right around the corner! (If it hasn't reached you already). All the roads led to this one special person that will love you for who you really are. We are so happy for you!

This is because of my incredible parenting skills. Right dearie?:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:p

chifleta
11-12-2014, 11:49
This is because of my incredible parenting skills. Right dearie?:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:p

But of course :whistle::whistle::whistle:

melm
11-12-2014, 16:20
I'm a fighter....................

TOTO 99
11-12-2014, 16:51
I played the game on behalf of Lucky and KingBaker...

And the answer came back as......Dumb & Dumber...:laugh:

Angusjim
11-12-2014, 17:04
I played the game on behalf of Lucky and KingBaker...

And the answer came back as......Dumb & Dumber...:laugh:
I got a different one for them The Secret Life of Walter Mitty :wave::laugh:

starling
12-12-2014, 13:16
I got a different one for them The Secret Life of Walter Mitty :wave::laugh:

Haven't done the quiz, but I reckon it would be: One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest

marbro8
12-12-2014, 19:07

You've had a long journey in the love department. You've had a few failed relationships in your days that left you hungry for real love. Luckily for you, your actual love is right around the corner! (If it hasn't reached you already). All the roads led to this one special person that will love you for who you really are. We are so happy for you!same as me:laugh:

Ecky Thump
12-12-2014, 19:21
B
same as me:laugh:

Your actual love is right around the corner

Is that why you keep getting arrested when your "Kerb Crawling" in Balsall Heath!!:devil2:

marbro8
12-12-2014, 21:50
to be honest if it had come up with the right questions it would have been confessions of a plumber:o

LUCKY
12-12-2014, 23:32
This could be a long story about the Movie title but i will cut straight to the chase.:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sle eping::sleeping:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cure_for_Insomnia

:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

marbro8
12-12-2014, 23:34
This could be a long story about the Movie title but i will cut straight to the chase.:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sle eping::sleeping:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cure_for_Insomnia

:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:i watched it twice but still didn't get it???

LUCKY
12-12-2014, 23:39
i watched it twice but still didn't get it???

I think it may have been sublimemal the credits were excellent :flatcap:

princessmonika
13-12-2014, 08:35
movie title ????? now the golden years at last, after very hard work -- life is life

Skeggy
29-12-2014, 23:34
Great Expectations.......

HRyan
06-01-2015, 00:46
Quite true :D

Peter Vagenas
15-08-2017, 13:21
Stranger in a Strange Land.

tub
15-08-2017, 19:34
i did the quiz and came up with the fighter but herself says it should have been the joker

tub
12-04-2018, 19:08
he meant well

Ecky Thump
09-08-2018, 11:24

Stop the World, I want to get off.;)