PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental 2-3 bed property close to public amenities wanted for family moving out in January

123Sunshine
11-12-2014, 09:39
Hi everybody :wave:
We are a Scandinavian family :tiphat:, mum, dad and two children (5 and 9 years) who are moving to
Tenerife medio January 2015.
We are looking for a furnished 2/3+ bed home, with a nice outside terrace or garden, close to public amenities, schools public transportation, supermarket etc, with a rent for about 450 euro a month.
Due to a early public pension we are financialy secure, but we will still be looking for work.
We will be in tenerife 16-17-18 december 2014 to find our next home.
So if you have, or know about, a good housing solution for us, please write as soon as posible.
Best regards
123sunshine & co

primrose
11-12-2014, 13:09
You will be very lucky to find anything with your requirements for that amount of money per month unless you live way out of the main resorts.A basic one bed apartment is about the price you have quoted to live somewhere with all the amenities you want.

123Sunshine
11-12-2014, 13:20
Hi Primrose
According to the listings in
www.pisos.com
www.tucasa.com
and a like, it should be quite possible.
Our problem here is that we dont speak any spanish,
and the poor souls in the other end dont speak english.
So they dont respond to our calls and mails.

Tony the Welder
12-12-2014, 07:18
Hi Primrose
According to the listings in
www.pisos.com
www.tucasa.com
and a like, it should be quite possible.
Our problem here is that we dont speak any spanish,
and the poor souls in the other end dont speak english.
So they dont respond to our calls and mails.
good morning sunshine sorry but have to agree with primrose had alook at the listings you posted wow what great prices and I wish you all the best, the local papers ie canarian weekly , island connections ,Tenerife news ect all have property to rent sections for you to look at , las chaffiras has some nice properties near to your price range but you will need a car for the school runs

123Sunshine
12-12-2014, 08:11
Hi Tony
I have no reason to doubt you ore Primrose, because we aint really getting anywhere, eventhough i have responded to 30-40 adds on pisos.com and tucasa.com. It seems ekstremly ineffective.
So if we dont have any luck, when my husband goes to Tenerife next week, i will probaly post a little more desperat post :pray: here , where we are willing to pay a higher rent. We are just trying to be careful, due to the same reason we dont want a car, before we are settled with work.
I will look into the papers and see if there is any good offers.

Tony the Welder
12-12-2014, 08:57
Hi Tony
I have no reason to doubt you ore Primrose, because we aint really getting anywhere, eventhough i have responded to 30-40 adds on pisos.com and tucasa.com. It seems ekstremly ineffective.
So if we dont have any luck, when my husband goes to Tenerife next week, i will probaly post a little more desperat post :pray: here , where we are willing to pay a higher rent. We are just trying to be careful, due to the same reason we dont want a car, before we are settled with work.
I will look into the papers and see if there is any good offers.
hi sunshine hope your husband can give you some good news when he comes over next week Tenerife is a busy place over Christmas and the new year long lets are what the say and mainly become available when a contract as run out or people move on so it is hard to find the right one but not impossible , if I hear of any thing i will let you know the main public schools for your children are los chis , adje , buzzanarda and las galletas , nie numbers , are the first thing you will need , if you need any more info just ask

123Sunshine
12-12-2014, 11:30
Hi Tony
Thank you for your good wishes.
The Nie should be in the making, we have applyed for one at the ambassy.
Help is appreciated so dont hessitate if you hear anything.
I will make an update, when my husband is in the ditches , next week

123Sunshine
17-12-2014, 20:08
Hi everybody
We have found a appartment in south, but we need some help with some translation tomorrow (Thursday) morning.
Is there anybody, with a car, who speaks english and spanish, who can help?
We will off course pay for your time.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Tanslation help has been found.
Everything ok.

123Sunshine
19-12-2014, 23:00
Everything is know in order, we did find a very nice 3 bed house with garden, in the south. Within the budget.
The most effective/dynamic homepage for long term rental search was http://www.milanuncios.com/inmobiliaria/