PDA

View Full Version : Health Can someone please help translate this SMS from the health service

Snowdrop
12-12-2014, 11:13
Just received message below. Do we have to go to our doctors surgery to update our blue health cards and what do we need to take with us please?

El paciente con SIP 5002042 debe actualisar los datos de la tarjeta SIP en su centro de salud antes del 19 de diciembre

:spin:

KirstyJay
13-12-2014, 21:22
El paciente con SIP 5002042 debe actualisar los datos de la tarjeta SIP en su centro de salud antes del 19 de diciembre

:spin:

The patient with SIP 5002042 must update their SIP card details in his/her health centre before the 19th December.

That's all it says, so I don't know what you need to take. I would assume passport and green certificate would do.

LUCKY
13-12-2014, 22:44
The patient with SIP 5002042 must update their SIP card details in his/her health centre before the 19th December.

That's all it says, so I don't know what you need to take. I would assume passport and green certificate would do.

Thats brill i think someone should try hard and press
youre thank you button:flatcap:

Snowdrop
14-12-2014, 10:20
Is this a normal request made by the Doctors Surgery to update our details, never heard of this happening before? The number of the patient doesn't tally with either of our cards which seems strange.

KirstyJay
14-12-2014, 16:22
Is this a normal request made by the Doctors Surgery to update our details, never heard of this happening before? The number of the patient doesn't tally with either of our cards which seems strange.

I really don't know. I've never been asked by the health centre, but I've had something similar from the Ayuntamiento from time-to-time

Snowdrop
14-12-2014, 17:37
Thanks for all your help Kirsty, will go down to Drs. with paperwork you suggested and fingers crossed hope they will understand when I show them the mobile message that was sent :thanx: