PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife Someone to hold rucksack till our next trip.

dc52
12-12-2014, 14:27
Hi. We're regular visitors to Tenerife and like to travel light. Cabin bags only. Problem is there's always those bulky things like shoes and the personal creams etc... that are restricted in the cabin. also, there's never room to bring anything home!!
So we thought if we found someone in the Las Americas area who could mind a small rucksack for us for a small fee?
DC.

Ecky Thump
12-12-2014, 15:09
An extract from both Gatwick & Heathrow airport security, I'm not sure if this applies to flights into the UK..........

There are increased security measures in place at all UK airports, so it's best to allow plenty of time for security checks. All your hand baggage will need to be screened and you will be asked to pass through a security archway.

You will also be asked if you have packed your own bags. You must NEVER carry anything on the flight on behalf of someone else. If you think an item has been placed in your baggage without your knowledge, you must tell the check-in agent immediately.

It looks like you will have to pay for luggage:)

Angusjim
12-12-2014, 15:14
An extract from both Gatwick & Heathrow airport security, I'm not sure if this applies to flights into the UK..........

There are increased security measures in place at all UK airports, so it's best to allow plenty of time for security checks. All your hand baggage will need to be screened and you will be asked to pass through a security archway.

You will also be asked if you have packed your own bags. You must NEVER carry anything on the flight on behalf of someone else. If you think an item has been placed in your baggage without your knowledge, you must tell the check-in agent immediately.

Have you been on the drink:spin::trink2:

TOTO 99
12-12-2014, 15:15

Lol Ecky.........I'm reading this as the OP needing someone to mind their stuff on the island while they go home, not carry it through customs for them.

I've often thought anyone with a bit of easily accessible space could make a few quid storing stuff for people....:tiphat:

Ecky Thump
12-12-2014, 15:18
Lol Ecky.........I'm reading this as the OP needing someone to mind their stuff on the island while they go home, not carry it through customs for them.

I've often thought anyone with a bit of easily accessible space could make a few quid storing stuff for people....:tiphat:

Oh! I do believe you are correct.:D

But it does answer the unasked question for the next idiot like me.:devil2:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Have you been on the drink:spin::trink2:

After last month and going out for a drink with you, I can't even afford a cup of tea!!:raspberry:

kingbaker
12-12-2014, 15:23
I think the OP needs to buy an apartment:crylaughing::crylaughing:

Malteser Monkey
12-12-2014, 15:47
Ecky struggles with English:D

LUCKY
12-12-2014, 19:15
Ecky struggles with English:D
But not with scotch

Tony the Welder
13-12-2014, 09:58

it the wifes fault she did the packing, sorry my apartment is full up with the families gear