PDA

View Full Version : Tenerife Forum personality of the year 2014

trevorife2
14-12-2014, 20:45
Right then , who would be your forum personality of the year ???

My vote : marboro8

Very good post , sense of humour , never met him but reckon hed be a good craic ??? Whos yours people ???

LUCKY
14-12-2014, 20:47
I would vote for .................................................. . some text missing

marbro8
14-12-2014, 20:52

Very good post , sense of humour , never met him but reckon hed be a good craic ??? Whos yours people ???:lol: cheers trev, i like to think i can infuse a little humour into some posts when appropriate, i would be torn between ecky and toto, both have a good sense of humour and genuine down to earth blokes with a modicum of intellect and integrity :D

Angusjim
14-12-2014, 20:58
I vote for Ecky mainly because he is due me £200 and he just e mailed me and said if I did not vote for him I hae nae chance seeing it:doh:

warbey
14-12-2014, 21:09
I would be inclined to vote for Malty Mo.

Inoffensive down to Earth and keeps a few in line.

Rarely short of an Answer............................................ ..............:D:D:flatcap::flatcap:

martincrabb99
14-12-2014, 21:17
I'm voting for the Los Cristianos Bike Camera.

primrose
14-12-2014, 22:01

I'm voting for the person that owns the bike.

admin
15-12-2014, 00:09
If you want to do this properly, can we have nominations seconded, then we can set up a poll for the thread. Nominations to be made by Friday 19th December 2014. :)

primrose
15-12-2014, 00:34

Seconded...........

Tshirt
15-12-2014, 00:40

Rarely short of an Answer............................................ ..............:D:D:flatcap::flatcap:

Seconded.........

martincrabb99
15-12-2014, 07:57
Angusjim......straight talking and minimalistic weather reporting with a hint of football commentary.......Dry humour!

kingbaker
15-12-2014, 08:16
Seconded........... primrose
Cheeky git!!:p

Skeggy
15-12-2014, 09:32
If anyone deserves this it is in my opinion has to be Ecky Thump for his consistent contributions over quite a number of years, I would be pleased if someone would second my nomination.
There are so many that could take this honour, amongst who I rate, Primrose, Canary bird, Toto, Medman,Jungle Jim, Doreen, CIM and quite a few others.

macdonald5
15-12-2014, 09:59
If anyone deserves this it is in my opinion has to be Ecky Thump for his consistent contributions over quite a number of years, I would be pleased if someone would second my nomination.
There are so many that could take this honour, amongst who I rate, Primrose, Canary bird, Toto, Medman,Jungle Jim, Doreen, CIM and quite a few others.

Seconded................

Malteser Monkey
15-12-2014, 10:18
Angusjim......straight talking and minimalistic weather reporting with a hint of football commentary.......Dry humour!

:crazy:......

I'll have to have a think hmmmm

LUCKY
15-12-2014, 10:52
And the newcomer of the year award goes to ... Well in my mind Mr Crabb 👑

primrose
15-12-2014, 11:10
There are too many to vote for, a lot of people in their own way have contributed to this Forum,[good or bad]so as I find it impossible to choose one I nominate Tenerife Forum as a whole.

Tshirt
15-12-2014, 13:35
There are too many to vote for, a lot of people in their own way have contributed to this Forum,[good or bad]so as I find it impossible to choose one I nominate Tenerife Forum as a whole.

Perhaps you should nominate admin [emoji4]

primrose
15-12-2014, 15:46
Perhaps you should nominate admin [emoji4]

No not Admin,sorry, but too many good posters to single out one.

Ecky Thump
15-12-2014, 16:14
No not Admin,sorry, but too many good posters to single out one.

I'm with you on that one and when we ALL vote for kingbaker, then there will be no living with him!

Not that I'm suggesting that any of the women on here aren't already madly infatuated by his unatainable intelligence, wit and ........?:wink:

Malteser Monkey
15-12-2014, 16:22
I'm with you on that one and when we ALL vote for kingbaker, then there will be no living with him!

Not that I'm suggesting that any of the women on here aren't already madly infatuated by his unatainable intelligence, wit and ........?:wink:

incomprehensiveness:crazy:

macdonald5
15-12-2014, 16:26

...........modesty !!! x

Ecky Thump
15-12-2014, 16:34

.....colposinquanonia :respect:

primrose
15-12-2014, 16:42
.....colposinquanonia :respect:

Where on Earth did you did that word up from,but perfect for kingbaker.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Malteser Monkey
15-12-2014, 16:47
Piggin eck never heard it and had to google it:crazy:

Ecky Thump
15-12-2014, 16:52
Where on Earth did you did that word up from,but perfect for kingbaker.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here's one for Malteser Monkey......

krukolibidinous:lol:

She will kill me after she "googles" it!

kingbaker
15-12-2014, 16:54
Piggin eck never heard it and had to google it:crazy:

Me bloomin' toooo also!:wow:

primrose
15-12-2014, 16:56

Oh dear Ecky, your in trouble now.:devil2:

Malteser Monkey
15-12-2014, 16:57

Best wait til I get home - that last one blocked a page saying it was rude and tasteless:nono::lol:

Ecky Thump
15-12-2014, 17:00
Oh dear Ecky, your in trouble now.:devil2:

I always find a pair of old socks help to keep it interesting.:p

Medman
15-12-2014, 17:11
Seconded................

Thirded ...:crazy:

Rodders
15-12-2014, 18:14

Very good post , sense of humour , never met him but reckon hed be a good craic ??? Whos yours people ???

Mike from Chayofa. Gone but not forgotten. RIP

warbey
15-12-2014, 20:54
Mike from Chayofa. Gone but not forgotten. RIP

also Slodgey who seems to be lying low at present.

Admin can't qualify , that could well be a composite.

i propose ALL Members Past Present and future, for making this Forum the (usually) happy Place it is.was, and will be.

martincrabb99
15-12-2014, 21:02
:crazy:......

I'll have to have a think hmmmm

The result of the big think is.......?

Malteser Monkey
16-12-2014, 09:57
The result of the big think is.......?

Yes exactly

kingbaker
16-12-2014, 12:08
also Slodgey who seems to be lying low at present.

Admin can't qualify , that could well be a composite.

i propose ALL Members Past Present and future, for making this Forum the (usually) happy Place it is.was, and will be.

Slodgies computer is broken ....didn't you know.:p:p:p

chifleta
16-12-2014, 13:13

Seconded... oh wait t.shirt seconded... thirded :D

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I can't vote for kingbaker, it would be cheating, seeing as he's family ;)

Malteser Monkey
16-12-2014, 13:18
Seconded... oh wait t.shirt seconded... thirded :D

I can't vote for kingbaker, it would be cheating, seeing as he's family ;)

LOL Family !!

Well thank you - I accept the award of 500,000 Euros ! with the majority of 3 votes :D

chifleta
16-12-2014, 13:19

ROFLMAO I might have this problem at work, someone told me there was a strange person that comes in and his ahem cough scrote is normally hanging out, so next time he comes in I may have to remember this word (if I could pronounce it) :crylaughing::nono::scared::scared::scared::scared ::scared::wow:

LOL Family !!

Well thank you - I accept the award of 500,000 Euros ! with the majority of 3 votes :D

You're welcome, i'll expect my cut of the winnings of course ;)

Malteser Monkey
16-12-2014, 13:22
ROFLMAO I might have this problem at work, someone told me there was a strange person that comes in and his ahem cough scrote is normally hanging out, so next time he comes in I may have to remember this word (if I could pronounce it) :crylaughing::nono::scared::scared::scared::scared ::scared::wow:

You're welcome, i'll expect my cut of the winnings of course ;)

No problema mujer !

kingbaker
16-12-2014, 13:26
Flippin' shafted by my own!!:p:p;)

Dear oh Dear!! ;)

primrose
16-12-2014, 13:32
LOL Family !!

4 Votes, you have mine.is there such a thing as 4th ing it.:D

Malteser Monkey
16-12-2014, 13:34
It takes many personalities to make this Forum

"Forum of the Year "

How's about that:D

Angusjim
16-12-2014, 13:45
I would vote for Carol55 anyone who has to live 24hrs a day 7 days a week with Ecky deserves recognition the woman is a saint:lol:

Ecky Thump
16-12-2014, 13:50
I would vote for Carol55 anyone who has to live 24hrs a day 7 days a week with Ecky deserves recognition the woman is a saint:lol:

Carol will be too busy to receive any award in Tenerife, because as you know Jim she is a very well known, busy and popular personality at the Star Hotel in Montrose!!:lol:

warbey
16-12-2014, 19:35
4 Votes, you have mine.is there such a thing as 4th ing it.:D

kingbaker would know, I don't, I always come last.............................................. ..............................................:mad :

marbro8
16-12-2014, 19:50
kingbaker would know, I don't, I always come last.............................................. ..............................................:mad :unlike me, my wife says that i am a silver medalist, because i always come second;):D:lol:

Angusjim
16-12-2014, 20:05
unlike me, my wife says that i am a silver medalist, because i always come second;):D:lol:

Sadly my medal hopes are sometimes over before the race has begun:eek::lol::eyebrows:

Ecky Thump
16-12-2014, 20:13
Sadly my medal hopes are sometimes over before the race has begun:eek::lol::eyebrows:

I never even get to the starting post!:lol:

Or should I say that I'm never allowed to get near the starting post.:p

Malteser Monkey
17-12-2014, 19:47
You naughty lot:crazy::lol:

primrose
17-12-2014, 20:31
You naughty lot:crazy::lol:

Just like naughty little boys.Your to blame warbey.:nono:

kingbaker
17-12-2014, 22:16
Yeah and ye tried dragin' me onto it:p:D

primrose
17-12-2014, 22:23
Yeah and ye tried dragin' me onto it:p:D

Your worse than any of them.:lol::devil2:

kingbaker
18-12-2014, 04:57

Thank you madam!:p:p

warbey
18-12-2014, 20:49
Just like naughty little boys.Your to blame warbey.:nono:

Never said a Word

It was kingbaker wot dunnit.

Glad You agree.

kingbaker
18-12-2014, 21:19
A kindly bunch!!:D

primrose
18-12-2014, 21:21
A kindly bunch!!:D

Yeh we're all heart, look how we put up with you.:cheeky:

kingbaker
19-12-2014, 08:43
Yeh we're all heart, look how we put up with you.:cheeky:

Yer absobloomin'lutely wondebar missus:D

Malteser Monkey
19-12-2014, 10:36
Yer absobloomin'lutely wondebra missus:D

Wonderbra ? You're wearing a wonderbra ?

kingbaker
19-12-2014, 11:42
No ya div!!;)

Malteser Monkey
19-12-2014, 11:48
No ya div!!;)

is it black or white ? or that neutral kinda colour:laugh:

admin
19-12-2014, 15:23
I have just read through all 7 pages of this thread and amongst all the chat there are only 2 nominations that have been seconded up to now :

Ecky Thump
Malteser Monkey

So, unless there are any more people to be nominated AND seconded by midnight tonight, they will be the only two you can vote for :)

Ecky Thump
19-12-2014, 15:38
I have just read through all 7 pages of this thread and amongst all the chat there are only 2 nominations that have been seconded up to now :

Ecky Thump
Malteser Monkey

So, unless there are any more people to be nominated AND seconded by midnight tonight, they will be the only two you can vote for :)

As Malteser Monkey by posting on this thread has openly promoted herself, then I think that in fairness to the other nominated party that without notice she should be removed from the voting process......or even better removed from the Tenerife Forum!:p

Malteser Monkey
19-12-2014, 15:47
As Malteser Monkey by posting on this thread has openly promoted herself, then I think that in fairness to the other nominated party that without notice she should be removed from the voting process......or even better removed from the Tenerife Forum!:p

Yeahhh you 'n' who's army

come on put em up :boxing::box:

canarybird

for all her lovely pics and info that's she contributes

Ecky Thump
19-12-2014, 16:00
Yeahhh you 'n' who's army

come on put em up :boxing::box:

canarybird

for all her lovely pics and info that's she contributes

You have just shown yourself to your adoring fans to be a very aggressive person. At your advancing age, you should show more decorum and self control, such conduct should not be tolerated on such a wonderful family orientated forum such as this one! :neener:

admin
19-12-2014, 16:36

Ecky Thump
Malteser Monkey

Your diversion tactics to try and fill this thread with more nonsense so that my post gets lost and there aren't any more nominations may get you both disqualified ;)

Malteser Monkey
19-12-2014, 16:44
Your diversion tactics to try and fill this thread with more nonsense so that my post gets lost and there aren't any more nominations may get you both disqualified ;)

Oi ! I gave you canarybird !:cheeky:

admin
19-12-2014, 16:46

But it needs to be seconded.

Malteser Monkey
19-12-2014, 16:53
right then we sit and wait .................does an angel contemplate my faith ...

Sorry bit of Robbie there:cheeky:

Ecky Thump
19-12-2014, 16:59

Seconded for canarybird

And to admin, I apologise for Malteser Monkey 's outrageous behaviour!:nono:

martincrabb99
19-12-2014, 18:02

Seconded...........

lynno52
19-12-2014, 18:30

Seconded:spin:

warbey
19-12-2014, 20:17
Seconded:spin:

Thirded......

What was the Thread about.??

so I propose primrose cos She hasn't had a Go Yet.:confused::confused:

primrose
19-12-2014, 20:24
Thirded......

What was the Thread about.??

so I propose primrose cos She hasn't had a Go Yet.:confused::confused:

I would love to have a go if only I knew what I was having a go at. :wink:

Malteser Monkey
19-12-2014, 23:15
This is all going the way of the pear

I declare it a draw !

Every winner and all that
Tenerife forum ...wins hands down

That what makes it great...........we can't choose

We're all great:bowdown::respect::c2:

Sorry admin - I don't see a competition here

Well unless there's a bottle of vino at steak - oh and a steak con salsa diana y langostinos con ajo y despues principe alberto hace mucho tiempo que ohhh I'm rambling now

Sorry:D

Ecky Thump
19-12-2014, 23:19
This is all going the way of the pear

I declare it a draw !

Every winner and all that
Tenerife forum ...wins hands down

That what makes it great...........we can't choose

We're all great:bowdown::respect::c2:

Sorry admin - I don't see a competition here

Well unless there's a bottle of vino at steak - oh and a steak con salsa diana y langostinos con ajo y despues principe alberto hace mucho tiempo que ohhh I'm rambling now

Sorry:D

A great post....personally speaking I don't want a competition to see who is the singular personality of the year, every one who posts brings success to the Tenerife Forum.

Malteser Monkey
19-12-2014, 23:26
A great post....personally speaking I don't want a competition to see who is the singular personality of the year, every one who posts brings success to the Tenerife Forum.

Yes exactamente - if I didn't post my waffle and you lot didn't recip...recipro.... repro... re whatever how would I continue

With all due respect..................thread CLOSED .....por favor

hmmmm but what about that flamin' bike thread:whistle::whistle:

TOTO 99
20-12-2014, 14:13
Yes exactamente - if I didn't post my waffle and you lot didn't recip...recipro.... repro... re whatever how would I continue

With all due respect..................thread CLOSED .....por favor

hmmmm but what about that flamin' bike thread:whistle::whistle:

Hang on a minute...........

You can't close the thread until Marb has paid Trevorife the 50 euros he promised him for starting it in the first place....:laugh:

Angusjim
20-12-2014, 14:47

So can yea now pay back the £200 quid yea are due to me:laugh:

marbro8
20-12-2014, 14:56
Hang on a minute...........

You can't close the thread until Marb has paid Trevorife the 50 euros he promised him for starting it in the first place....:laugh:what a waste of money that was:laugh:, i don't even think i was in the top 3:laugh:

Ecky Thump
20-12-2014, 15:40
what a waste of money that was:laugh:, i don't even think i was in the top 3:laugh:

Oh yes and you have been voted the personality of the year.:c2::c2::c2:

Now for the really good news.....following a long line of previous winners, you have to continue the tradition of buying all the forum members (including admin & mods:respect:) a drink!! :raspberry2:

marbro8
20-12-2014, 15:59
Oh yes and you have been voted the personality of the year.:c2::c2::c2:

Now for the really good news.....following a long line of previous winners, you have to continue the tradition of buying all the forum members (including admin & mods:respect:) a drink!! :raspberry2:it's bloody expensive being popular:(:laugh:

Ecky Thump
20-12-2014, 16:19
it's bloody expensive being popular:(:laugh:

The result had nothing to do with popularity it was down to Malteser Monkey sending every one a request to vote for you, as her Welsh heritage would not allow her to buy people a drink if she had won!:laugh:

warbey
20-12-2014, 20:54
The result had nothing to do with popularity it was down to Malteser Monkey sending every one a request to vote for you, as her Welsh heritage would not allow her to buy people a drink if she had won!:laugh:

Now I know what She was saying in Tenerifian.....

I propose a Toast to Absent Friends......................................

martincrabb99
20-12-2014, 22:21

In fairness she did not send me a request letter.....just a request for chocolates!

Malteser Monkey
20-12-2014, 23:05
Ohh ok I'll let you win...seeing as half of Scotland are winging their way to warmer climates, you'll have less votes.

:cheeky:

Back to my vino and recorded strictly results

Hasta Man xx