PDA

View Full Version : Other Electrical engineer required after a power surge in my Tenerife home

lindacaroline
16-12-2014, 11:05
After yet another time of endesa's sudden surge in electric, it has blown my fridge freezer, washing machine and hob, does anyone know of an engineer to fix this....

Jabba43
23-12-2014, 20:46
http://www.milanuncios.com/electricistas-en-tenerife/

Ecky Thump
24-12-2014, 00:14
Angusjim.....even available over the Christmas Holidays;)

Angusjim
24-12-2014, 07:49
Angusjim.....even available over the Christmas Holidays;)

I would have no issues coming over to look at the issues above for free as long as my expenses are covered:whistle:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

After yet another time of endesa's sudden surge in electric, it has blown my fridge freezer, washing machine and hob, does anyone know of an engineer to fix this....

If this happening a lot you should consider getting something similar to this http://uk.farnell.com/furse/esp240m1/surge-protector-1-phase-parallel/dp/188621 fitted by a competent company why not contact Forum member 9Plus for advice and a quote

lindacaroline
25-12-2014, 12:26
Hi Angusjim,
My movil is 620945895 if you are able to come friday afternoon, i need microwave fixing as surge in electrics has made it kaput!

Ecky Thump
25-12-2014, 14:19
Hi Angusjim,
My movil is 620945895 if you are able to come friday afternoon, i need microwave fixing as surge in electrics has made it kaput!

Hi Linda/Caroline, Confession time from me, it was my misguided sense of humour mentioning Angusjim as he lives in Scotland (albeit he is a electrical engineer), definetly worth trying the suggestion from Jim.:)

After saying that AngusJim as a Scotsman would be prepared to travel to Tenerife .....for MONEY!!!:devil2::D

princessmonika
26-12-2014, 10:14
i got an anti surge thing put into my lecky box so it cannot break my appliances when lecky comes on and off but i just got my house rewired now i have 8 fuses instead of 4 in the box :idea::tv::laundry::dishes::washingmachine:

Angusjim
26-12-2014, 10:32
i got an anti surge thing put into my lecky box so it cannot break my appliances when lecky comes on and off but i just got my house rewired now i have 8 fuses instead of 4 in the box :idea::tv::laundry::dishes::washingmachine:

4 fuses does not seem much and I know its not the UK but in UK I would expect as minimum circuits 2 lights / 2 sockets / 1 cooker / 1 waterheater / 1 Air conditioning (if fitted ) / 1 surge protector hopefully who ever fitted your anti surge protection device has tested it properly and has given you a warranty should it not operate in the event of a voltage surge. I would ask for a copy of his insurance policy to pass to your insurers in case there is an issue.