PDA

View Full Version : Health What's the cost of dental implants in Tenerife?

realejos
18-12-2014, 11:51
Hello,

I'm looking to have a full mouth restoration done. Can someone tell me what can of dentist is the best to go to for this (in the South or in Puerto de la Cruz, doesn't matter)? The streets of Los Gigantes are full of Vitaldent leaflets and the website of this company advertise implants from 250 EUR. If course, it can not true. I guess the real price is about 1000 EUR (implant +crown). In some Spanish forum I read that Vitaldent charge about 1500 EUR (implant+crown). I am not sure about the city but this is too expensive.

I sent an email to Vitaldent asking for average price but they don't want to tell it. The answer was something like please come to as, we will check your teeths and bla, bla, bla.

I suffer from odontophobia to such an extremity that simply seeing a dental surgery photo or a dental clinic lightbox can cause distress. So, I can't visit 10 clinics to get my teeths examined by a 10 different doctors just to know the average prices.

What is real cost of an implant+crown+everything in Tenerife?

Thanks.

Tony the Welder
19-12-2014, 09:35
Hello,

I'm looking to have a full mouth restoration done. Can someone tell me what can of dentist is the best to go to for this (in the South or in Puerto de la Cruz, doesn't matter)? The streets of Los Gigantes are full of Vitaldent leaflets and the website of this company advertise implants from 250 EUR. If course, it can not true. I guess the real price is about 1000 EUR (implant +crown). In some Spanish forum I read that Vitaldent charge about 1500 EUR (implant+crown). I am not sure about the city but this is too expensive.

I sent an email to Vitaldent asking for average price but they don't want to tell it. The answer was something like please come to as, we will check your teeths and bla, bla, bla.

I suffer from odontophobia to such an extremity that simply seeing a dental surgery photo or a dental clinic lightbox can cause distress. So, I can't visit 10 clinics to get my teeths examined by a 10 different doctors just to know the average prices.

What is real cost of an implant+crown+everything in Tenerife?

Thanks.
hi there try medical implant in los abrigos all so if you just type in dental implants in Tenerife a few come up with the prices you are looking for the one in los abrigos I found excellent but a bit price for what I had done but I am also scared of dentist and these came highly recomended