PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment Does anyone know the name of this clothing line by an Amsterdam guy I met in Tenerife

eestimax
23-12-2014, 18:17
Hey!

I am not quite sure if here is the right place to post that kind of a message, but i have googled it a lot and i just cannot find what i am looking for, but i am not losing hope.
So.. the story is that i was on vacation in tenerife a few days ago and i think it was thursday when i met a guy in jumping jacks. He was from amsterdam, not over 21 and if i remember correctly had his own clothing line, he showed me pictures of the clothes and hats etc and his friend has actually wearing a hat with the ?brand name? on it. So what i want to know is just the correct name of the brand, i remember that the name of the brand was ZWART of ZWARTH or ZWAR or something like that, but i have googled it soooooooo many times and i just cannot find it. So obviously i am remembering the name wrong but it definitely had the letters Z, W and R in it. He also showed me the insta page of the line, but i didn't catch the name. The apparel was really nice and i just want to find the instagram page or the website of the clothing line. This is sooo weird, but if ANY of you see someone near the Veronicas strip with a hat which has a similar name on it, please let me know and tell me the name.

Thanks a lot!!!
A girl from Estonia