PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Where can I find a cobblers in Tenerife?

LUCKY
26-12-2014, 23:05
I require the soles on my walking boots to be restuck , is the cobbler still operating in the Hiperdino at las chafiras, And is there a cobbler at the Mercadona side of the TF1. :flatcap:

lynnangela
27-12-2014, 01:42
The only one im sure of is the one at San Eugenio shopping centre where there is the underground Mercadona, I have taken shoes there before. Another possibility is the big Chafiras ferreteria which is just before the big Hiperdino, and next door to the small Ikea. There is a guy in there that does keys, the question is does he do shoes? Maybe someone knows the answer to that.

obs
27-12-2014, 12:37
There is one In La Camella, next door to the petrol station, behind the bus stop. He is quick, reliable and inexpensive.

tfs1
27-12-2014, 19:22
I recall passing one in Los Cristianos.

Head for the DISA petrol station by the Cultural Centre. There is a road passing either side of the petrol station, the right hand road would take you past Carolina supermarket (on your right).

However, go down the other road to the left, pass a few coffee shops and head to the rear entrance of Coviran supermarket which will be on your right. On your left you will find the shoe repair place.

essexeddie
30-12-2014, 20:58
There is one at Mercadona under the Cinema off the motorway at Las Americas. Also as said in Los Cristianos of which I can vouch for.

BoPeep
31-12-2014, 16:19
The one by the Hiperdino in Las Chafiras is still there, did a good job on my husbands shoes that were falling apart!

Malteser Monkey
31-12-2014, 17:20
I require the soles on my walking boots to be restuck , is the cobbler still operating in the Hiperdino at las chafiras, And is there a cobbler at the Mercadona side of the TF1. :flatcap:

Only Lucky would fly all the way to Tenerife to get his walking boots soled eh:whistle:

LUCKY
31-12-2014, 17:32
Only Lucky would fly all the way to Tenerife to get his walking boots soled eh:whistle:

I had them soled in the UK but the glue cannot stand the heat out here !!!! :flatcap:

Terrynsue
01-01-2015, 15:05
There's always a load of cobblers on here!:tiphat:

LUCKY
06-03-2015, 10:07
Finally got the soles on my boots re glued yesterday at the cobbler's at Hiperdino at Chafiras yesterday 5 euros and done in 15 minutes :flatcap::flatcap::feret::feret:

TOTO 99
06-03-2015, 16:30
Finally got the soles on my boots re glued yesterday at the cobbler's at Hiperdino at Chafiras yesterday 5 euros and done in 15 minutes :flatcap::flatcap::feret::feret:

Let's hope that's "the last" we hear of it then.....:laugh:....just a cobbler gag sneaked in there for the forum oldies..

Malteser Monkey
06-03-2015, 16:47

and it took 3 months to do - typical geezer !

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Let's hope that's "the last" we hear of it then.....:laugh:....just a cobbler gag sneaked in there for the forum oldies..

You'll be getting a lot of "thanks" for that then :whistle:

Straight over my head !

Tshirt
06-03-2015, 16:58

I'd have thought someone as "well heeled" as you would have bought a new pair. Your old ones have seen better days :whistle:

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a485/Ted4104/Clogs_zpswyss91ja.jpg

TOTO 99
06-03-2015, 16:58
and it took 3 months to do - typical geezer !

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

You'll be getting a lot of "thanks" for that then :whistle:

Straight over my head !

You keep kidding yourself luvvy.....:laugh:...Ted got it anyway. And I bet Lucky does but it usually takes a while for the penny to drop with him...:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
06-03-2015, 17:08
You keep kidding yourself luvvy.....:laugh:...Ted got it anyway. And I bet Lucky does but it usually takes a while for the penny to drop with him...:laugh:

is that a penny farthing:whistle:

languagefan
06-03-2015, 17:48
Hipertrebol, Adeje

Ecky Thump
06-03-2015, 17:51

At least I wasn't the last to get it and it's been a while since I last saw the last last and I still haven't got a last.:laugh:

LUCKY
06-03-2015, 19:03
Malteser Monkey You'll be getting a lot of "thanks" for that then :whistle:

Straight over my head ![/QUOTE]

At last over your head . OOPPS i thought i was on primrose thread .