PDA

View Full Version : Advice wanted I am looking for clothing companies in Tenerife to approach for business contacts

shaun kelly
28-12-2014, 23:21
My business provides a specialized service to the clothing industry . Are there any clothing companies , clothing manufacturers , fashion designers based in Tenerife that I might be able to approach , to see if I can provide a service to them .

norte
30-12-2014, 12:34
do you provide products like paint for printing on clothes? thanks.

KirstyJay
30-12-2014, 12:49
My business provides a specialized service to the clothing industry . Are there any clothing companies , clothing manufacturers , fashion designers based in Tenerife that I might be able to approach , to see if I can provide a service to them .Have you tried seeing if there's a fashion dept. at ULL? You haven't mentioned what your product is, so it's hard to suggest anything, however fashion students may be interested if it's something that designers would use.

shaun kelly
30-12-2014, 13:31
Thankyou for the replies . The service is pattern grading , this is a process where the various sizes ie:- 8 , 10 , 12 , 14 etc or small , medium , large etc , are created .

What is ULL , please .

amanda
30-12-2014, 13:37
Ull is the university of la laguna in the north of the Island, where I believe there is a course on design

KirstyJay
30-12-2014, 16:50
What is ULL , please .

http://www.ull.es/view/institucional/ull/Inicio/es/True

bonitatime
06-01-2015, 21:17
PI 314 design here at least
There is a big fashion event but as I really only wear sports wear I never paid much attention
What ever there is it's small scale