PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport Where can I get a torque wrench in Tenerife?

norte
30-12-2014, 12:26
hi all, hope you all having good time celebrating xmas and nye:) my question is: maybe someone knows there to by torque wrench here in tenerife??? i really need to change intake manifold gaskets as it leaks quite badly, the problem is dunno there to get precision torque wrench as my ones readings are to high not designed for intake jobs which require 11in-lbs smallest torque it equals to 1.5nm:)) or maybe someone have it and i could hire it? any help appreciated. thanks

Tony the Welder
30-12-2014, 16:45
hi all, hope you all having good time celebrating xmas and nye:) my question is: maybe someone knows there to by torque wrench here in tenerife??? i really need to change intake manifold gaskets as it leaks quite badly, the problem is dunno there to get precision torque wrench as my ones readings are to high not designed for intake jobs which require 11in-lbs smallest torque it equals to 1.5nm:)) or maybe someone have it and i could hire it? any help appreciated. thanks
hi norte you can try siemans maquinaria sa there is one in las chaffiras and one at santa cruz hope this helps or maybe a nice mechanic can helps

norte
30-12-2014, 17:55
ok thanks i,ll check them out, looks like they have shop in la oratava as well which is close:) some mechanic it mentioned to me before then i was looking for rtv silicone, but i couldn't find the shop in las chafiras..

Tony the Welder
31-12-2014, 11:21
ok thanks i,ll check them out, looks like they have shop in la oratava as well which is close:) some mechanic it mentioned to me before then i was looking for rtv silicone, but i couldn't find the shop in las chafiras..
it is next to Iceland