PDA

View Full Version : Advice wanted Are there any Italian genuine leather boutiques in Tenerife?

Sara zhou
31-12-2014, 11:30
Hi all,

Is there any Italian guneine leather boutique in Tenerife ? We are florence guneine leather producer and we would like to open the shop of our bags there if it is a good idea. Is there some one can give me the advice o if some one there interested also the collaboration? :cheeky:

Ecky Thump
05-12-2015, 18:07
I went out today to Kilmarnock to buy a leather pouf, I saw a nice brown one that I liked and asked the salesman how much, £135 he replied, I said that's cheap, he then told me that it was fox leather, me being me and a bit slow said that I only wanted cows leather, he very quickly and I thought very rudely said its a FAUX leather stool, I quickly walked out the shop before I hit him and thinking f*** you too pal.

The wife explained it to me later....why couldn't he have just said....."it's made of plastic":D

I would like to know how TOTO 99 would have dealt with this salesman.:wink:

Ecky Thump
07-12-2015, 12:55
I went out today to Kilmarnock to buy a leather pouf, I saw a nice brown one that I liked and asked the salesman how much, £135 he replied, I said that's cheap, he then told me that it was fox leather, me being me and a bit slow said that I only wanted cows leather, he very quickly and I thought very rudely said its a FAUX leather stool, I quickly walked out the shop before I hit him and thinking f*** you too pal.

The wife explained it to me later....why couldn't he have just said....."it's made of plastic":D

:

I'm sure that TOTO 99 would have dealt with this in a more direct manner and that Malteser Monkey would think that a Leather Poufe was a sexual deviant.! :D

TOTO 99
07-12-2015, 12:58
I'm sure that TOTO 99 would have dealt with this in a more direct manner and that Malteser Monkey would think that a Leather Poufe was a sexual deviant.! :D

Naturally.......faux off would've been my only 2 words.....:lol: