PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport Has anyone used the new Renault garage in San Isidro?

Vida
03-01-2015, 14:42
I have a Renault car and it needs a service has anybody been to the new Renault
garage in San y sidro do they speak English? I have telephoned it is saying press 1 2 or 3 but I dont know what he is saying help please

admin
03-01-2015, 18:33
garage in San y sidro do they speak English? I have telephoned it is saying press 1 2 or 3 but I dont know what he is saying help please

I have moved your thread to a more relevant part of the forum and updated your thread title to greater reflect the contents of your post. This will hopefully get you the help you require more quickly, as members will be able to see your query before entering the thread. :)

cressrt
03-01-2015, 18:40
Their Sales people speak English, so you could try going there in person and get them to help.

bonitatime
06-01-2015, 20:37
Watch what they charge you as they are inclined to overcharge

KirstyJay
06-01-2015, 20:41

Where do you live? I know a couple of great ex-Renault mechanics in Tenerife. One is Juan Mechanic and is based around Chafiras and the other is Martin who is based on the West Coast.

Vida
15-01-2015, 17:50
Watch what they charge you as they are inclined to overcharge

I think you might be right it was 370euros for a service they changed the brake pads

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I live in Los Cristianos so can you give me the address of the one in Chafiras please

bonitatime
18-01-2015, 14:53
Don't have the address but if you go to Chafiras and instead of going up the hill turn left and follow the road alongside the motorway the Renault garage is clearly signposted

irishmusico
26-08-2015, 13:39
Where do you live? I know a couple of great ex-Renault mechanics in Tenerife. One is Juan Mechanic and is based around Chafiras and the other is Martin who is based on the West Coast.

Hi Kirsty. Do you have that guys number in Chafiras? My Kangoo died and my guy dosen't know what is wrong with it.

Thanks
Phil

bulldog
26-08-2015, 15:23
Hi Kirsty. Do you have that guys number in Chafiras? My Kangoo died and my guy dosen't know what is wrong with it.

Thanks
Phil

Juan,s mobil is 687397300 he was born in U.K. so perfect English really good and honest he,s on the back road on the way to Buzanada just before
the horse riding come off the TF-1 at Parque de la Reina go towards the Karting club and left through the tunnel then left and follow the road up

irishmusico
30-08-2015, 17:48
Juan,s mobil is 687397300 he was born in U.K. so perfect English really good and honest he,s on the back road on the way to Buzanada just before
the horse riding come off the TF-1 at Parque de la Reina go towards the Karting club and left through the tunnel then left and follow the road up

I posted here while searching for a mechanic in a hurry.I got a contact from a friend in the end.I just came back here today and and saw your reply. I ended up getting this chap Juans phone number from someone else.I had a problem with my Kangoo.It wouldn't work.My usual guy who is very good couldn't find the problem. Although he does not do call outs,Juan came down to Parque La Reina and had it sorted in two minutes. We drove back to his workshop and he soldered some faulty wiring and then he wasn't going to charge me because it was too simple.That was the first time I ever got a service like that. Fair play to him. Decent fella.

Arona1
30-08-2015, 20:00
I posted here while searching for a mechanic in a hurry.I got a contact from a friend in the end.I just came back here today and and saw your reply. I ended up getting this chap Juans phone number from someone else.I had a problem with my Kangoo.It wouldn't work.My usual guy who is very good couldn't find the problem. Although he does not do call outs,Juan came down to Parque La Reina and had it sorted in two minutes. We drove back to his workshop and he soldered some faulty wiring and then he wasn't going to charge me because it was too simple.That was the first time I ever got a service like that. Fair play to him. Decent fella.

I got my air con regassed by Juan, good guy, highly recommend him