PDA

View Full Version : The old forum appears to be back online

TOTO 99
31-05-2011, 15:35
just had an email regarding my old posts and the link got me straight through. Anyone else had this?

Zara
31-05-2011, 15:36
I have just received a load of old notifications and then posted a question, see below Only to find I'm on my own at .com Can someone please explain !!!!

Does this mean Zarion has been in touch and you have the old Database back???
Just received a load of notifications from a while ago

http://www.tenerifeforum.com/tenerif...d-iceland.html

http://www.tenerifeforum.com/showthr...3&goto=newpost

Does this mean Zarion has been in touch and we are back to where we left off?????

CIM
31-05-2011, 15:37
Yep - the other forum seems to be back up and running!

Fred Perry
31-05-2011, 15:38
Looks that way. And if anyone that "crossed over" to this one will be banned from going back on the old one I have heard.

tonypub
31-05-2011, 15:38
:stars:???

Red Devil
31-05-2011, 15:39
Looks that way. And if anyone that "crossed over" to this one will be banned from going back on the old one I have heard.

Ooops we're going to be for it!

Zara
31-05-2011, 15:40
I know I've just posted on it - do I get a prize for being the first to return??? An old lady like me is easily confused you canīt just keep sending us off into a parallel universe.

Malteser Monkey
31-05-2011, 15:40
shouldn't that be WTFH Fippin Heck

damn they've renamed this thread now my comment has no meaning whatsoever

mind you when do they :D

Red Devil
31-05-2011, 15:42
:stars:???

Even your avatar has frozen with fear:eyebrows:

Ed3229
31-05-2011, 15:43
What one do we use??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????

Zara
31-05-2011, 15:44
No Monkey they have merged TOTOs and my thread - at least that's what I think has happened could be anything on a day like today.

TOTO 99
31-05-2011, 15:45
Looks like Zarion must've put a euro in the meter.
I was only saying yesterday what a great guy he is.........lol

tonypub
31-05-2011, 15:45
im happy here but will go with the flow cos thats how i am:surf:

onelegnofeet
31-05-2011, 15:46
Looks like Zarion must've put a euro in the meter.
I was only saying yesterday what a great guy he is.........lol

Cough ! Splutter! ........................................

Zara
31-05-2011, 15:47
im happy here but will go with the flow cos thats how i am:surf:

But where is here tony - I'm totally confused ?????????? Do we have 1 or 2 forums.

reggie
31-05-2011, 15:47
Friggin el, i dont know what I'm doing now, or who :crylaughing:

tonypub
31-05-2011, 15:49
But where is here tony - I'm totally confused ?????????? Do we have 1 or 2 forums.your obviously here:doh::eyebrows:

mike in chayofa
31-05-2011, 15:49
I am not sure at this time. More information will be posted as soon as I find out - or there will be a forum announcement.

We were trying to link through to the old forum and this would appear to have happened due to the hard work of several people behind the scenes :)

As soon as I have posted this, I will try to find out what we have got ... and where we have got it :crazy:

I have both Dot org and Dot com open at the moment with different levels of authorisation on each.

As far as I can tell 'Z' hasn't visited Dot com, so I assume that somehow we have some sort of link ... how this will work and how things will proceed will be notified.

Red Devil
31-05-2011, 15:53
Good job I've nothing interesting to say anyway:)

cainaries
31-05-2011, 15:54
I am not sure at this time. More information will be posted as soon as I find out - or there will be a forum announcement.

We were trying to link through to the old forum and this would appear to have happened due to the hard work of several people behind the scenes :)

As soon as I have posted this, I will try to find out what we have got ... and where we have got it :crazy:

I have both Dot org and Dot com open at the moment with different levels of authorisation on each.

As far as I can tell 'Z' hasn't visited Dot com, so I assume that somehow we have some sort of link ... how this will work and how things will proceed will be notified.
Thanks for keeping us posted, Mike. Really hope no-one is going to be punished for using one Forum rather than one that wasn't even running!

reggie
31-05-2011, 15:55
BUT BUT What about van man, is he hiding, Bet his mother shouted him in for his tea,

doreen
31-05-2011, 15:58
Good detective work and a PayPal account (not Zarions) resurrected the Old Forum - the hosting company had been asked not to put it online till major fixes were done, so I suggest you stay here for the time being till Admin. confirms it is safe to return :)

tonypub
31-05-2011, 16:01
could make a film about this place,its got it all.intrigue,espionarge,mystery,happiness,sadness, love,hate.money

mike in chayofa
31-05-2011, 16:02
Good detective work and a PayPal account (not Zarions) resurrected the Old Forum

... and huge thank you to whoever did that ;)

onelegnofeet
31-05-2011, 16:04
Yes its returned ,with in a few minutes another moaning thread about somewhere not to eat ..............some people just cant wait !!! So Sad

DOREEN QUINN
31-05-2011, 16:11
Will we be tranferred back? stay here?
I have just had a look too OLNF!! The lady complaining is a friend of mine and she was treated appallingly at the place she posted about, sorry x

celtic2thecore
31-05-2011, 16:12
What one do we use??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????

Both :p :D

mike in chayofa
31-05-2011, 16:16
......... the hosting company had been asked not to put it (Dot com) online till major fixes were done, so I suggest you stay here for the time being till Admin. confirms it is safe to return :)

With that, I am going to close this thread for the time being.

You will be advised of further progress