PDA

View Full Version : Other Is vaping allowed in bars in Las Americas or Costa Adeje?

Saphy
07-01-2015, 19:49
Hello could anyone tell me if vaping is allowed in pubs in playas da Americas Costa adeje ..many thanks

delderek
07-01-2015, 19:58
Hello could anyone tell me if vaping is allowed in pubs in playas da Americas Costa adeje ..many thanks

Not been anywhere where it is banned in the South, But who knows, may be a few idiot bar owners somewhere!!

Saphy
07-01-2015, 20:46
What do you mean a few idiot bar owners ? Do u mean as stoppin u vape ?

tfs1
07-01-2015, 21:04
for those who haven't a clue what is being talked about, I was one a minute ago, the subject is about the use of e-cigarettes.

A multi billion pound market that the large tobacco companies are investing in given the ongoing issues with the traditional cigarettes.

Saphy
08-01-2015, 03:01
Ok e cigarettes .vaping so is it allowed in bars yes or no ?

TOTO 99
08-01-2015, 06:25
Ok e cigarettes .vaping so is it allowed in bars yes or no ?

yes...................although there is a small possibility that there could be a bar owner somewhere who doesn't allow it.

Source: delderek.

kingbaker
08-01-2015, 08:40
for those who haven't a clue what is being talked about, I was one a minute ago, the subject is about the use of e-cigarettes.

A multi billion pound market that the large tobacco companies are investing in given the ongoing issues with the traditional cigarettes.

'Ongoing issues'......do you mean Heart Attacks, Strokes and Emphysema.

tfs1
08-01-2015, 10:04
'Ongoing issues'......do you mean Heart Attacks, Strokes and Emphysema.

and everything else smoking cigarettes brings, to the individual, their families, those near smokers and the cost to the NHS.

I'm still not sure about these devices - does it get people off fags or is it the entry point for young people before they then move on to the dreaded cigarettes.

However, as frequently happens we are moving away from the question being asked - the answer from me is I haven't a clue !

delderek
08-01-2015, 11:10
and everything else smoking cigarettes brings, to the individual, their families, those near smokers and the cost to the NHS.

I'm still not sure about these devices - does it get people off fags or is it the entry point for young people before they then move on to the dreaded cigarettes.

However, as frequently happens we are moving away from the question being asked - the answer from me is I haven't a clue !

Latest figures prove that they do help smokers give up cigarettes, including myself and a few of my mates. Although still hooked on the Nicotine, but as they are now proved to be 99% safer than cigarettes, I don't mind.
According to latest studies, there is no evidence that young people are taking up the Vaping habit.

tfs1
08-01-2015, 11:56
Latest figures prove that they do help smokers give up cigarettes, including myself and a few of my mates. Although still hooked on the Nicotine, but as they are now proved to be 99% safer than cigarettes, I don't mind.
According to latest studies, there is no evidence that young people are taking up the Vaping habit.

When I gave up 25 years ago it was either willpower or patches - patches worked for me but resulted in an increased waistline ! and well done for moving away from fags.

Ecky Thump
08-01-2015, 12:29

I'm sure that the figures about young people taking up on e-cigarettes are wrong, if you go to any UK sShopping Mall or a event where there are lots of 14-16 year olds you will see that they are now a fashion statement....mainly among the girls.

I personally think the smell that some of them emit is sickly and sweet - I'm glad I gave up by using what God gave us - personal will power!

Although if people who do smoke need patches etc. to help them give up smoking...go for it......
You Know it Makes Sense!!:c2:

tfs1
08-01-2015, 13:29
I'm sure that the figures about young people taking up on e-cigarettes are wrong, if you go to any UK sShopping Mall or a event where there are lots of 14-16 year olds you will see that they are now a fashion statement....mainly among the girls.

I personally think the smell that some of them emit is sickly and sweet - I'm glad I gave up by using what God gave us - personal will power!

Although if people who do smoke need patches etc. to help them give up smoking...go for it......
You Know it Makes Sense!!:c2:

Just read an article that says that 'Vaping is growing in popularity in the young, with sales increasing' - who do you believe ?

Do we believe that advertisers are not targetting the young with flavors like bubble gum, cherry blast, and Gummy Bear.

There longterm effect is still not known as they are still a newish product - as we know smoking cigarettes was the cool thing to do for a long long time, until their devastating effects were diagnosed.

Just for the record I paid for my patches not like now when you get them and other things to stop smoking for free, maybe in 20 years these e-cigs maybe free on the NHS, assuming anyone is still smoking fags then.

Saphy
09-01-2015, 01:58
No nicotene in my vapour juice .... Didn't want a me tyre just a yes or no wud if done ...I've since found out from another forum much nicer forum that vaping is allowed

Ecky Thump
09-01-2015, 02:15
No nicotene in my vapour juice .... Didn't want a me tyre just a yes or no wud if done ...I've since found out from another forum much nicer forum that vaping is allowed

Bye Bye Saphy.......Have a fruitful, long and happy association with your new friends.:c2:

And as they say with sincerity in the good old USofA......Missing you already!:D

kingbaker
09-01-2015, 05:27
Ah .....a vaping dealer me thinks...:p:p

tfs1
09-01-2015, 08:08
No nicotene in my vapour juice - not yet, I still cant see the point of starting using these devices apart from being part of the 'in crowd' and because everyone else it doing it.

If you are a cigarette smoker I can see the point of trying to stop smoking but everyone else - why ? Do you gasp for a vap after a 4 hour flight to Tenerife ? Do you get withdrawal symptoms if you dont vap every 15-20 minutes ?

As I mentioned in an earlier post we havent been able to help this person with their question - clearly we dont know everything.

I can't believe there is a nicer forum.

marbro8
09-01-2015, 09:44
Bye Bye Saphy.......Have a fruitful, long and happy association with your new friends.:c2:

And as they say with sincerity in the good old USofA......Missing you already!:D well that was a bit like the product in question, short and sweet:lol:

Ecky Thump
09-01-2015, 10:04
well that was a bit like the product in question, short and sweet:lol:

He came onto a forum, asked a question and didn't like the replies and like a petulant baby, he spat out his dummy, he need to grow up and learn that on a open forum like this one people will write down their opinions, not always what we want to hear.

marbro8
09-01-2015, 10:13
He came onto a forum, asked a question and didn't like the replies and like a petulant baby, he spat out his dummy, he need to grow up and learn that on a open forum like this one people will write down their opinions, not always what we want to hear.after looking at the pink thingy by the avtar i think it was a she?, so are we allowed to make an acception?:lol:, but yes you are right, if she carries on like that on the other "FRIENDLY" forum i think they will be her friends no more;)

Ecky Thump
09-01-2015, 10:24
after looking at the pink thingy by the avtar i think it was a she?, so are we allowed to make an acception?:lol:, but yes you are right, if she carries on like that on the other "FRIENDLY" forum i think they will be her friends no more;)

Your right, "Saphy" proclaimed to be a of a female gender...I apologise.:p

I now suspect "she" could be a 14-16 year old who is going to be in Tenerife on holiday and wants to show how mature she is by using a e-cigarette in a bar, while getting wrecked on booze!:D

Malteser Monkey
09-01-2015, 10:24

What's a me tyre ?

tfs1
09-01-2015, 10:29
He came onto a forum, asked a question and didn't like the replies and like a petulant baby, he spat out his dummy, he need to grow up and learn that on a open forum like this one people will write down their opinions, not always what we want to hear.

Just a minor point and of no importance but I thought the poster was female.

Oooopps - Of course had I read the postings after ET's one I would have seen that this point has already been made by fellow posters.

Malteser Monkey
09-01-2015, 10:32

Yeap that was already pointed out on page one

Ecky Thump
09-01-2015, 10:36

Oooopps - Of course had I read the postings after ET's one I would have seen that this point has already been made by fellow posters.

Yeap that was already pointed out on page one

And I apologised to the fairer sex for my blunder (post#20) in assuming that the offended poster was male .....a silly unpardonable mistake and for one that I will forever regret.:bootyshake::p:D

Ecky Thump
13-01-2015, 17:59

I wonder how Saphy is getting on with her new Vapouring Friendly Friends?

Please note tfs1 I referred to Saphy as being of the female persuasion. :D

TOTO 99
13-01-2015, 18:15

I wonder if she's hooked up with Ched........He's into Vaping...:devil:

Ecky Thump
13-01-2015, 18:20
I wonder if she's hooked up with Ched........He's into Vaping...:devil:

Careful now that remark could be interpreted that she's a Hooker!:devil2:

tfs1
13-01-2015, 20:26

I suspect we will never know how this young lady got on - if only she wanted to know about the price of Heinz Baked beans !

martincrabb99
13-01-2015, 21:01
What's a me tyre ?

Any luck on this one! Is it Urban Talk?

TOTO 99
13-01-2015, 21:08
I suspect we will never know how this young lady got on - if only she wanted to know about the price of Heinz Baked beans !

She'd have got at least 57 answers........:laugh:

warbey
13-01-2015, 21:14
She'd have got at least 57 answers........:laugh:

Blowing in the Wind perhaps.??

Ecky Thump
13-01-2015, 21:14
Any luck on this one! Is it Urban Talk?

I think it was more of under age drinking talk!:D