PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE in Tenerife UK-Tenerife removals

dominatormadmax
07-01-2015, 21:12
I am shipping goods by a large van from UK to Tenerife and back .Taking only full van loads / large loads from a person. It is a long wheel base ,high top Peugeot Boxer 10-12 cubic metres.i am ready to start taking orders now for the trip from UK to Tenerife for the last week of January. Pm me to find out more.

LUCKY
07-01-2015, 21:21
I am shipping goods by a large van from UK to Tenerife and back .Taking only full van loads / large loads from a person. It is a long wheel base ,high top Peugeot Boxer 10-12 cubic metres.i am ready to start taking orders now for the trip from UK to Tenerife for the last week of January. Pm me to find out more.

please PM me youre phone number etc. i maybe able to pass business your way in the future.:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret::feret :

dominatormadmax
07-01-2015, 21:23
My phone number is +44 7983 218463. You can also find me advertised on facebook as Paul Madmax. I am now on the ferry so I have no reception. Thank you .

dominatormadmax
12-04-2015, 12:21
I do it every month. Find me on facebook as Paul Madmax and pm me using the Facebook messenger.

dominatormadmax
04-03-2016, 00:59
Hi I have just advertised the March run . I take bookings for full van loads only. I ship pets as well. The price is per run £1550 door to door. The van takes 10 cubic metres. It takes six days to deliver . When we have agreed I take 50% deposit via bank transfer . There are no other charges . If you have any questions just ask please. Thank you.