PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport Can anyone recommend a long term car hire company in Tenerife?

lilwall
09-01-2015, 13:42
Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced and reliable long term car hire company (6 months)

admin
09-01-2015, 14:14
Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced and reliable long term car hire company (6 months)

Have you tried the search facility? I have just found about 10 other threads asking the same question with recommendations. Click here :) : http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/search.php?do=process&query=long+term+car+hire&titleonly=1

mariben
09-01-2015, 20:04
Hi my friend used these people and he was very happy and i have just booked a car for my daughter for 1 week 90€ they are very helpful and will arrange with You where You want to pick up the car, *PM me for his number* they do long Rentals too so they should be able to help You.

admin
10-01-2015, 01:50
Hi my friend used these people and he was very happy and i have just booked a car for my daughter for 1 week 90€ they are very helpful and will arrange with You where You want to pick up the car, *PM me for his number* they do long Rentals too so they should be able to help You.
I have edited you post to remove personal details as it's against forum rules (showthread.php?89-Tenerife-Forum-Rules) to post them on the main forum.

If you wish to send either your own or someone else's email or mobile number, please use the PM system. This rule exists for privacy protection. Only fixed landline numbers of businesses are allowed, or if you can link to a businesses webpage with their contact details on, even better.

Thanks. :)

Paksenarrion
26-02-2015, 14:27
The company we´re using is located in Las Chafiras. They do not have a website. We´ve hired longterm at €300,- per month. In the beginning you will go on a waiting list but once you´ve got a car, they´re excellent. PM me for their numbers. If you tell them you heard about them through Ann-Shirley you might get closer to the top of their list.