PDA

View Full Version : Paris - Charlie Hebdo shooting and hostage situations discussion

Malteser Monkey
09-01-2015, 15:05
This is not looking good for Paris - They better get these [beep] soon !

blondie
09-01-2015, 16:08
Meanwhile the murderous fanatics are sitting back enjoying the publicity and mayhem they are causing to innocent lives. I don't know how we are going to stop all this now, its terrifying, what is wrong with these people and all in the name of religion.

Malteser Monkey
09-01-2015, 16:15
Meanwhile the murderous fanatics are sitting back enjoying the publicity and mayhem they are causing to innocent lives. I don't know how we are going to stop all this now, its terrifying, what is wrong with these people and all in the name of religion.

I couldn't agree more

TOTO 99
09-01-2015, 16:24
What annoys me most is that these guys usually turn out to be known to the authorities but for some reason they're still allowed to get together and organise these well planned acts.
The ones that act alone are pretty much impossible to protect against but when it's a group who are already on the radar then for me, someone isn't doing their job, whether it be the police or the politicians who make the laws that hold the police back.

Perhaps when a few more innocent people die it will be looked into....

Malteser Monkey
09-01-2015, 17:02
It appears they've stormed the Factory on the industrial estate

marbro8
09-01-2015, 17:08
What annoys me most is that these guys usually turn out to be known to the authorities but for some reason they're still allowed to get together and organise these well planned acts.
The ones that act alone are pretty much impossible to protect against but when it's a group who are already on the radar then for me, someone isn't doing their job, whether it be the police or the politicians who make the laws that hold the police back.

Perhaps when a few more innocent people die it will be looked into....it's all to do with human rights mate, if we didn't have our hands tied then the simplest thing to do would be to round up anyone who has shown any tendencies towards terrorism, send them to quantanamo bay and let them rot, this isn't about religion, it's about being brainwashed into thinking it is, by some fanatics in a place where no one can catch them, it's like people who leave their country of birth and free speech to join and fight for a people who do not allow free speech??? like islamic state, all they are, are murdering raping pillaging scum, who because they have no fear of dying have no respect for any human life:angry:

Ecky Thump
09-01-2015, 17:13
I think it has come to the stage where the police/army go in now, these people appear to have only one object and that is to take more lives and won't want to surrender...shoot them now and let them go to meet their reward of 72 Virgins....hopefully 72 Hairy Arsed Male ones!!

martincrabb99
09-01-2015, 17:25

Perhaps when a few more innocent people die it will be looked into....

Well the security services and supporting law enforcement agencies have recently stopped three terrorist attacks in the UK which would have resulted in the murder of British citizens. More murderous attacks are likely and if they are on the radar they will hopefully be stopped as well.

imablue
09-01-2015, 17:41
Very good.... News is they have been killed.......the 2 Brothers at least..
and news now the 3rd Terrorist is also dead.. the Kosher Store one..

lynno52
09-01-2015, 17:44
And the one in the supermarket it is reported

imablue
09-01-2015, 17:49
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/paris-shooting-je-suis-charlie-hebdo-attack-live-coverage-151842914.html#bllh2bb

TOTO 99
09-01-2015, 19:43
Looks like another hostage situation unfolding in France. This time in a jewelers.

And interestingly, "Anonymous" are saying they'll hack and shut down Jihadist websites in retaliation for these attacks.

lynno52
09-01-2015, 19:52
Information I have just read says probably robbery that went wrong?

imablue
09-01-2015, 19:56
Sadly innocent hostages killed ,such barbarity...

essexeddie
11-01-2015, 17:38
The only time when something will be done is when a few polititions are killed.

martincrabb99
11-01-2015, 18:45
The only time when something will be done is when a few polititions are killed.

Where do you mean...in Nigeria or elsewhere?

essexeddie
11-01-2015, 21:36

Anywhere! When it hits them we will get results.

martincrabb99
11-01-2015, 22:11

Well there is a lot being done which is not known about. Antiterrorism is an ongoing war and does not need the murder of a politician to prompt these operations. Whenever a terrorist act is prevented it gets little attention apart from a media release of their arrest. If an attack takes place where there is no intelligence then suddenly there is a media furore of what should have been done and point scoring by politicians about lack of action. I would like to see how these critics would deal with terrorism. It is always easy to criticise and not commend the excellent and often dangerous work conducted by law enforcement agencies. At least three murderous attacks have been prevented in the last few months in the UK and probably more that we are aware of. If I thought nothing was being done to prevent attacks I would be furious. But this is not the case.....in my considered opinion.

TheBloke
12-01-2015, 01:11
I have been amazed by what has happened in France over the last few days.Innocent people killed followed by 24/7 media coverage. Did you enjoy the show?

Do you think the perpetrators were pros or amateurs?

All hail a mixed culture!!!!!!! sarc/

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Haha mixed culture ******** multi-culturalism

Sorry for the mistake, feel free to reply in any form politically correct or not:whistle:

TOTO 99
12-01-2015, 08:00
Personally I'm thankful for the tv coverage as long as it's not gratuitous.
It's informative and hopefully forces people to realise the danger they may find themselves in. If anything it's perhaps a little too informative and the next round of baddies can learn from the mistakes and also see the response times etc.

As for pro or amateur, I'm thinking a pro wouldn't be dead now. Well trained amateur and of course being a fanatic helps.

There's nut cases who have no problem murdering innocents in every culture. You only have to look back to Dunblane for that. I myself was slap bang in the middle when the IRA bombed my home town and killed two innocent children........not a muslim in sight........Just bad apples..:tiphat:

Tony the Welder
12-01-2015, 09:32
it's all to do with human rights mate, if we didn't have our hands tied then the simplest thing to do would be to round up anyone who has shown any tendencies towards terrorism, send them to quantanamo bay and let them rot, this isn't about religion, it's about being brainwashed into thinking it is, by some fanatics in a place where no one can catch them, it's like people who leave their country of birth and free speech to join and fight for a people who do not allow free speech??? like islamic state, all they are, are murdering raping pillaging scum, who because they have no fear of dying have no respect for any human life:angry:
maybe it is down to the media, if the tv and the news papers left the story out it would not be so apilling to these ba,,,st

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I think it has come to the stage where the police/army go in now, these people appear to have only one object and that is to take more lives and won't want to surrender...shoot them now and let them go to meet their reward of 72 Virgins....hopefully 72 Hairy Arsed Male ones!!

nice one hope they come from tialand

KirstyJay
12-01-2015, 13:19
There's nut cases who have no problem murdering innocents in every culture. You only have to look back to Dunblane for that. I myself was slap bang in the middle when the IRA bombed my home town and killed two innocent children........not a muslim in sight........Just bad apples..:tiphat:Guy Fawkes was a Catholic terrorist. Tried to blow up Parliament with the King, all the politicians and heads of state.

TOTO 99
12-01-2015, 13:46
Guy Fawkes was a Catholic terrorist. Tried to blow up Parliament with the King, all the politicians and heads of state.

I know,..we could do with him back really....:laugh:

martincrabb99
12-01-2015, 13:50
I know,..we could do with him back really....:laugh:

Slightly off topic but do you know where Guy Fawkes is buried?

TOTO 99
12-01-2015, 14:03

In the ground?....:laugh:.....He was chopped up so I guess there wasn't much to bury.

Ecky Thump
12-01-2015, 14:04

Was he buried as the remains of people who were hung drawn and quartered were normally left to rot and then the bones were thrown on rubbish tips??

Next question.....Why do we have bonfires on November 5th.?

martincrabb99
12-01-2015, 15:22
In the ground?....:laugh:.....He was chopped up so I guess there wasn't much to bury.

Thank you for your reply TOTO 99, I will do some research when I am back and let you know what I discover. I will find out!!!!

KirstyJay
12-01-2015, 15:51
Guy Fawkes was hanged, drawn and quartered, so did not receive a burial. This is a bit off topic though!!! Where will the terrorists from Paris be buried? (Just to get back ON topic! :D )

Ecky Thump
12-01-2015, 16:13
Guy Fawkes was hanged, drawn and quartered, so did not receive a burial. This is a bit off topic though!!! Where will the terrorists from Paris be buried? (Just to get back ON topic! :D )

It maybe silly if the French Government tell people where the terrorists are buried, as they could be classed by other terrorists as the graves of martyers....better to incinerate the bodies and throw out the ashes as rubbish.

marbro8
13-01-2015, 19:42
It maybe silly if the French Government tell people where the terrorists are buried, as they could be classed by other terrorists as the graves of martyers....better to incinerate the bodies and throw out the ashes as rubbish.yes but it won't happen, because unlike them we are not heartless, in respect to their religion their body's will be washed and buried within 24 hrs, something they didn't afford their victims:angry:

martincrabb99
13-01-2015, 20:05
yes but it won't happen, because unlike them we are not heartless, in respect to their religion their body's will be washed and buried within 24 hrs, something they didn't afford their victims:angry:

It's quite an interesting point as usually there would be post mortems and sometimes even second post mortems depending on how they were killed. Does anyone know what the French authorities have decided to do in this case?

martincrabb99
19-01-2015, 02:40
Both buried... One in an unmarked grave.