PDA

View Full Version : How did you die in your past life?

KirstyJay
10-01-2015, 15:09
Just a bit of fun... I apparently was burned at the stake for being a witch!

Ever felt like you had a sixth sense but never knew where that was coming from? Well now you know!
In your past life, you were a woman living in Salem, Massachusetts, who was declared a witch and sentenced to death by fire.
Sure, you had a little something extra, and you just knew things with no real reason why, but you've always used this knowledge for good.
It's a shame that some people would prefer hurting you because you're a little different than them - instead of just try and open their minds. This one is valid nowadays too.

http://www.playbuzz.com/gregs/how-did-you-die-in-your-past-life

Ecky Thump
10-01-2015, 15:54
I died from sheer exhaustion, I was a female centipede with nymphomaniac tendencies!:cheeky:

marbro8
10-01-2015, 16:05
i was a doctor in europe trying to heal people with the black death, i never gave up trying to save people and was a true fighter, qualities i still posses today, in the end i died of the disease myself:confused:, i hope history doesn't repeat itself with ebola taking the place of the plaque:confused:

LUCKY
10-01-2015, 16:20
I dyed blonde :flatcap:

primrose
10-01-2015, 16:26
Nothing prepared you to the tragedy that happened on board the Titanic. You bought a ticket in order to visit your family in New York, thinking you'd enjoy a nice cruise in a magnificent ship. But suddenly, the ship hit a giant iceberg, and went down under. During those critical hours, you've helped a lot of people paying a high personal price. To them (and to us), you have a hero's soul!

lynno52
10-01-2015, 16:26
I died on the Titanic too, spent my last hours helping other people.

Ecky Thump
10-01-2015, 16:31
Nothing prepared you to the tragedy that happened on board the Titanic. You bought a ticket in order to visit your family in New York, thinking you'd enjoy a nice cruise in a magnificent ship. But suddenly, the ship hit a giant iceberg, and went down under. During those critical hours, you've helped a lot of people paying a high personal price. To them (and to us), you have a hero's soul!

Whatever you do, don't go on one of the Dolphin viewing trips in Tenerife.....History has a habit of repeating its self!:laugh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Just a bit of fun... I apparently was burned at the stake for being a witch

I think that diplomacy should prevail and that I shouldn't say much too much about that!:D

blondie
10-01-2015, 17:41

Ditto. So glad my cruising days are over.

primrose
10-01-2015, 18:26
I wouldn't be a hero this time, it would be every man for himself.:swimming:

kingbaker
10-01-2015, 19:14

So yer a man!!!!!:p:D

primrose
10-01-2015, 19:16
So yer a man!!!!!:p:D

Yeh! well according to my blue social Doctors card I am male.:rofl:

Medman
10-01-2015, 19:28
My body was sacrificed to the gods in biblical times. And I thought I had been killed at Rorke's Drift by the Zulus. Ah well, I still enjoyed the film.

Ecky Thump
10-01-2015, 20:53

That was a Freudian slip....the words you meant to say were Every man for myself :D

warbey
10-01-2015, 21:31

Sacrificed to the Gods... doh...............

marbro8
10-01-2015, 21:50
I wouldn't be a hero this time, it would be every man for himself.:swimming:same here, i think there is a lesson to be learned from this exercise:laugh: