PDA

View Full Version : Other I worked in Puerto de la Cruz in 2004

Ricardogil27
10-01-2015, 22:00
Hi my names Ricardo I came to Tenerife in 2004 and worked for Richard and Serena at the buccaneer then worked for Keith and di in harlequins I just wanted to get in touch with some of the guys who were about at that time,danny,Keith,Richard I know Serena died,Marion,di,Graham,

KirstyJay
11-01-2015, 01:19
Welcome to the forum. We have some members from the North who may know some of the people you mention... :)

Ricardogil27
11-01-2015, 12:49
Welcome to the forum. We have some members from the North who may know some of the people you mention... :)

Hi thanks i struggle to remember more names I hope to hear from them.

melm
11-01-2015, 13:05
I know a few of the people you mention but cant really help with their whereabouts. I know Richard returned to England with his children after Serena died. Keith and Diane split up and I believe he is still on the Island. you could try facebook his surname is Christie.

Ricardogil27
11-01-2015, 13:20
I know a few of the people you mention but cant really help with their whereabouts. I know Richard returned to England with his children after Serena died. Keith and Diane split up and I believe he is still on the Island. you could try facebook his surname is Christie.

Hi and thank you for your reply I have found Keith on you tube but not fb an you tube comments saying rest in peace so not sure I know Keith was I'll, can you remember Richards last name I know he's from London areaż?

melm
11-01-2015, 13:28
Hi and thank you for your reply I have found Keith on you tube but not fb an you tube comments saying rest in peace so not sure I know Keith was I'll, can you remember Richards last name I know he's from London areaż?

Katy and Tim are still here do you remember them? Katy is the lovely Scottish girl. I will ask her and let you know.
Do you remember Andrea the little Londoner? she is on facebook.

Should have said I am in Puerto at the moment and will speak to Katy in the next day or two.

Ricardogil27
11-01-2015, 13:55
Oh thanks I think I remember them I do remember I had a young lass from Leeds used to cut my hair called the cheeky monkey,think her mum owned a cafe nr to buccaneer don't remember Andrea but might by sight,I lived in romantica uno and knew a lovely woman called Linda who lived on the hill,,,
I also remember a magician called Graham I think he was involved with sorting artists out an stuff his wife worked for the news paper cos I got a piece put in when I started singing in harlequins

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

[QUOTE=Ricardogil27;437769]Oh thanks I think I remember them I do remember I had a young lass from Leeds used to cut my hair called the cheeky monkey,think her mum owned a cafe nr to buccaneer don't remember Andrea but might by sight,I lived in romantica uno and knew a lovely woman called Linda who lived on the hill,,,
I also remember a magician called Graham I think he was involved with sorting artists out an stuff his wife worked for the news paper cos I got a piece put in when I started singing in harlequins

melm
11-01-2015, 17:54
Oh thanks I think I remember them I do remember I had a young lass from Leeds used to cut my hair called the cheeky monkey,think her mum owned a cafe nr to buccaneer don't remember Andrea but might by sight,I lived in romantica uno and knew a lovely woman called Linda who lived on the hill,,,

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

[QUOTE=Ricardogil27;437769]Oh thanks I think I remember them I do remember I had a young lass from Leeds used to cut my hair called the cheeky monkey,think her mum owned a cafe nr to buccaneer don't remember Andrea but might by sight,I lived in romantica uno and knew a lovely woman called Linda who lived on the hill,,,

Haven't seen the magician around for some time now. His wife wrote under the name of Ruby Tuesday.

Megaloo
11-01-2015, 23:31
Ruby Tuesday has been quite ill I believe and may now be in South but not 100% sure. Tim sometimes helps out at the Orchid Garden when they have a function

melm
15-01-2015, 18:44
Will send you a private message with the little information I have

Zarasmith
15-02-2016, 01:10
Hi my names Ricardo I came to Tenerife in 2004 and worked for Richard and Serena at the buccaneer then worked for Keith and di in harlequins I just wanted to get in touch with some of the guys who were about at that time,danny,Keith,Richard I know Serena died,Marion,di,Graham,

Hello, my name is Zara Smith, I am Richard and Zarinas youngest daughter, if you would still like to get in touch with my dad I can give you his details, and I see you are aware of my mums passing, we came to England in 2010 after she died in Sept 2008 and left the bar to Danny who's now in Finland! And also on Facebook!