PDA

View Full Version : What's the cost of a taxi from Adeje to the airport?

Esskay
16-01-2015, 13:02
Hi.

I've got 2 weeks in Adeje in August, on my own instead of with my wife and kids. We had to cancel the holiday to enable us to get cracking on a house extension sooner rather than later, and rather than lose the money we've already paid off it, I 'volunteered' (with both arms twisted up back!) to take the holiday while they go away with the in-laws. Win win! :crazy:

I will probably end up coming home after a week though and have just booked a flight back with Ryanair, just in case 2 weeks on my own is a bit too much.

Could anyone please give me an idea of cost of a taxi to the airport? Or which bus to get and the cost of that? There's a kind of bus terminal next to the hotel so that would be ideal. I'll be travelling light with just a rucksack so a bus wouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for any info. :)

Bhamannette
16-01-2015, 13:53
The 111 goes to the airport, I get this from the Bus Station and I think the 343 goes there too, about €3.50 euros on the bus, a taxi approx €25 depending whereabouts in Adeje you are

Steve 1968
21-01-2015, 00:24
The 111 goes to the airport, I get this from the Bus Station and I think the 343 goes there too, about €3.50 euros on the bus, a taxi approx €25 depending whereabouts in Adeje you are

Just make sure the 111 doesn't have Santa Cruz on the front of it before you board OP :goodluck: