PDA

View Full Version : Diesel prices have gone down a lot recently in Tenerife

Tony the Welder
21-01-2015, 10:58
just been to fill up the old truck, do not normally look at the prices I always put 3o euros in, just before christmas I remember it been 1euro per litre now its down to 84 c fill up your tanks

Ecky Thump
21-01-2015, 11:39
We are paying €1.47 (£1.12) per litre here.....it maybe slightly cheaper in some parts of the UK.

helena246
21-01-2015, 11:59
We are paying €1.47 (£1.12) per litre here.....it maybe slightly cheaper in some parts of the UK.

NOW under £1 litre in some midlands garages.

Ecky Thump
21-01-2015, 12:05

It amazes me that the fuel companies in the UK tell us that transportation of the fuel is one of its dearest aspects, yet Birmingham is almost as far as you can get from the sea and the fuel is relatively cheap, but here we are only a few miles from the fuel terminal and refinery, yet we pay a much higher price.....I think that we are being told a load of porkies!!

martincrabb99
21-01-2015, 15:08

That's brilliant.....is that diesel prices, I know unleaded was that price before I went on holiday.

Javier B
21-01-2015, 18:10
Monday 0,829€/L

marbro8
21-01-2015, 18:16
It amazes me that the fuel companies in the UK tell us that transportation of the fuel is one of its dearest aspects, yet Birmingham is almost as far as you can get from the sea and the fuel is relatively cheap, but here we are only a few miles from the fuel terminal and refinery, yet we pay a much higher price.....I think that we are being told a load of porkies!!here in brownhills tesco have got petrol at £1.07, but if you go to tesco in walsall you pay £1.04???, i think it must have something to do with the fact that tesco are the only petrol station in brownhills, so they are taking advantage of the lack of competition:angry:

TOTO 99
21-01-2015, 20:03
here in brownhills tesco have got petrol at £1.07, but if you go to tesco in walsall you pay £1.04???, i think it must have something to do with the fact that tesco are the only petrol station in brownhills, so they are taking advantage of the lack of competition:angry:

Another thread where you've not bothered to read the title.......:lol:

martincrabb99
21-01-2015, 20:10
Another thread where you've not bothered to read the title.......:lol:

I can hear the tut tutting in Antigua[emoji23]

Tony the Welder
21-01-2015, 21:16
is this the winter fuel allowance a lot of people are talking about

kingbaker
21-01-2015, 21:58

Good to see you practicing the exchange rate for the Euro.:D

Diesel only €1.17 here in the capital of Kingbakerland.:p:p

marbro8
22-01-2015, 18:09
Another thread where you've not bothered to read the title.......:lol:well actually it applies to diesel as well, because that is 3p cheaper in walsall than in brownhills:lol::bootyshake:

bonitatime
23-01-2015, 13:27
As crude oil has halved in price perhaps in the next few nonths diésel Will too

Ecky Thump
23-01-2015, 13:43
As crude oil has halved in price perhaps in the next few nonths diésel Will too

That should be posted under the Forum Jokes thread.:laugh:

kingbaker
23-01-2015, 13:55
But the taxes and also the running costs of garages has not gone down.

It might all go up again as there's a new king today in Saudi.;)

primrose
23-01-2015, 19:05
Been to fill up today at the Shell Garage in Las Rosas where every Tuesday and Friday it is on offer. 77·9 a litre for Diesel and 81·9 a litre for Petrol.:c2:

Ecky Thump
23-01-2015, 19:20
Been to fill up today at the Shell Garage in Las Rosas where every Tuesday and Friday it is on offer. 77·9 for Diesel and 81·9 for Petrol.:c2:

This afternoon I went to Glasgow and filled up with diesel,...the Shell garage by Glasgow airport (cheapest in the area) relieved me of £71.43 !!:(

essexeddie
23-01-2015, 22:35
This afternoon I went to Glasgow and filled up with diesel,...the Shell garage by Glasgow airport (cheapest in the area) relieved me of £71.43 !!:(

Is that for a ltr ?

chifleta
24-01-2015, 00:26
Been to fill up today at the Shell Garage in Las Rosas where every Tuesday and Friday it is on offer. 77·9 a litre for Diesel and 81·9 a litre for Petrol.:c2:

wow, they're doing the same as the (Pecan i think it's called) garage at the El Fraile roundabout... they do special offer on Tuesdays and Fridays, they knock 6 cents of the usual price. Can't remember the prices today though, we forgot to go in and fill up LOL

Ecky Thump
24-01-2015, 00:30
Is that for a ltr ?

Yes, plus I got loyalty points!!:crazy:

kingbaker
24-01-2015, 04:42
wow, they're doing the same as the (Pecan i think it's called) garage at the El Fraile roundabout... they do special offer on Tuesdays and Fridays, they knock 6 cents of the usual price. Can't remember the prices today though, we forgot to go in and fill up LOL

Lovely food in there toooo. Carne con Papas to die for and of course Barraquitos.;)

Susief
24-01-2015, 09:56

Is that the Repsol garage on the right as you go down towards Las Galletas? We go there and also the Shell garage does the offer on the road going down to Costa del Silencio.

kingbaker
24-01-2015, 10:06
It's between El Fraile and Las Galletas, on the left at the roundaboooot:p

chifleta
24-01-2015, 10:19
Is that the Repsol garage on the right as you go down towards Las Galletas? We go there and also the Shell garage does the offer on the road going down to Costa del Silencio.
No, it's the one on the left of the roundabout at the Fraile entrance.

Not sure about the food though, they changed owners a lot, we haven't been in the cafe for yonks. Or do you mean the Shell one kingbaker ?

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

It's between El Fraile and Las Galletas, on the left at the roundaboooot:p

Oops, read this after I typed my reply, sorry dad

Sundowner
24-01-2015, 10:51
It amazes me that the fuel companies in the UK tell us that transportation of the fuel is one of its dearest aspects, yet Birmingham is almost as far as you can get from the sea and the fuel is relatively cheap, but here we are only a few miles from the fuel terminal and refinery, yet we pay a much higher price.....I think that we are being told a load of porkies!!

That's the Barnet formula! We take your oil and sell it back to you at a higher price!

kingbaker
24-01-2015, 11:13

Not sure about the food though, they changed owners a lot, we haven't been in the cafe for yonks. Or do you mean the Shell one kingbaker ?

:p:p:p:D:D:D:D

willowlily
24-01-2015, 11:59
hopefully airlines will start to lower their prices the savings must be substantial on long haul flights, less so on uk flights flying to Bournemouth recently cost only 38euro including a booked seat at the front. returning cost £28 same seat. could they improve on that bearing in mind flying direct to Bournemouth is usually more expensive that the london airports

KirstyJay
24-01-2015, 17:55
Just got 82c a litre at Trebol Adeje. The trouble with the comparador is that it doesn't include Trebol which is often 3 or 4 c a litre cheaper than the cheapest listed on there.

It's the first time I've filled my car for under 30€ in about 6 years!

Susief
24-01-2015, 18:15

We don't tend to use that one but will still OH for next trip.

chifleta
24-01-2015, 21:04
We don't tend to use that one but will still OH for next trip.

I was wrong, it's actually called Tgas ... I had a look this morning :)

hopefully airlines will start to lower their prices the savings must be substantial on long haul flights, less so on uk flights flying to Bournemouth recently cost only 38euro including a booked seat at the front. returning cost £28 same seat. could they improve on that bearing in mind flying direct to Bournemouth is usually more expensive that the london airports

i just booked a flight with Ryanair to Bournemouth, price jumped up 20 euros more expensive from one day to next, and then had to add on luggage OMG ... but it's more convenient than Gatwick (actually it would have been cheaper than the Gatwick price if i'd just booked it the day before instead of dithering), but dad saves on petrol, that's dad dad, not dad kingbaker LOL ;)

kingbaker
25-01-2015, 03:05
Seems like I'm being two timed.;)