PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Rental Does anyone have experience of Val and Bill Hobart for rentals in Tenerife?

cumbriankop
26-01-2015, 19:03
Good Eve, Has any member had any experience with Valerie & Bill Hobart for apartments on the Island. Looking at prices for New Year and Val has come back with the cheapest quote.
Don't want to send money unless I have good knowledge. I am aware of a few scammers to get hold of our hard earned cash.

Thanks in advance
CK

cumbriankop
10-02-2015, 23:51
I guess nobody has, That answers my question.

Tom & Sharon
11-02-2015, 13:16
I guess nobody has, That answers my question.

Just looked them up. They're real people, but directors of 5 dissolved companies, so I don't think I'd be handing them my money!

green1960
11-03-2015, 21:52
Not been on here in a while so only just seen this thread, we have booked 5 times with these people. Very reliable and they have even asked their family members to change their dates to accommodate our dates. answers emails nearly by return and even allowed us to stay in the apartment when we had a late flight home. We have stayed in the same apartment for the last 4 years and has not increased price. They advertise on holiday lettings as well.

willowlily
12-03-2015, 09:21
Not been on here in a while so only just seen this thread, we have booked 5 times with these people. Very reliable and they have even asked their family members to change their dates to accommodate our dates. answers emails nearly by return and even allowed us to stay in the apartment when we had a late flight home. We have stayed in the same apartment for the last 4 years and has not increased price. They advertise on holiday lettings as well.

what complex do they have their properties they seem very accommodating asking family members to change their dates

green1960
12-03-2015, 10:43
We stay on Parque Santiago 3. This is the link to their website. They have been in business since 1981.

http://www.apartmentstenerife.co.uk/

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

This is the advert they have on holiday lettings. Hope this helps.

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/playa-de-las-americas/669994