PDA

View Full Version : Home and Garden Does anyone know of a TV technician in Tenerife?

lindacaroline
30-01-2015, 00:09
Hi Does anyone know of a good tv technician as my sony tv has suddenly gone green. no matter how you try to change the contrast/resolution ect its still looks green......

lindacaroline
30-01-2015, 11:17
Does anyone know of a good tv engineer to fix my sony tv, as suddenly gone green.....

Malteser Monkey
30-01-2015, 11:30
Where abouts are you firstly ?

Ecky Thump
30-01-2015, 16:34
Where abouts are you firstly ?

Sitting in front of the television??

Malteser Monkey
30-01-2015, 17:17
Sitting in front of the television??

You dipstick !

She's in front of her computer typing !

universal
30-01-2015, 17:18
Theres a good one in Valle San Lorenzo, at the end on the right going to San Miguel, charges you €30 for an estimate for repair and deducts this from the bill.

Ecky Thump
30-01-2015, 17:35
You dipstick !

She's in front of her computer typing !

You Diddy!

She uses her Green Screened T.V as a monitor!!
:neener:

If it was a "Blue Screened TV," we all know what sort of films you would be watching!:cheeky:

Malteser Monkey
30-01-2015, 23:32
You Diddy!

She uses her Green Screened T.V as a monitor!!
:neener:

If it was a "Blue Screened TV," we all know what sort of films you would be watching!:cheeky:

Yes a Scottish one coz we hadn't paid the bill:laugh:

Ecky Thump
31-01-2015, 14:02
Yes a Scottish one coz we hadn't paid the bill:laugh:

We all know what Scottish films you watch!;)

The kilted Scotsman - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hzMtZtDNSs

admin
31-01-2015, 15:54
Hi Does anyone know of a good tv technician as my sony tv has suddenly gone green. no matter how you try to change the contrast/resolution ect its still looks green......

Does anyone know of a good tv engineer to fix my sony tv, as suddenly gone green.....I have merged your threads together, as posting duplicate threads on the same subject is not permitted on the forum.

In reply to your problem though, have you tried changing the scart lead? It might be a cable problem rather than a TV issue, which would be considerably cheaper. A scart cable has different pins for the red, blue and green signals, so if some pins have become damaged, or it's not plugged in properly, it may not display all the colours.

Borrow a friend's scart cable, or use a spare one if you have one to check before calling out an engineer.

lindacaroline
19-02-2015, 16:40
Hi There do you happen to have his name or telephone number please.....