PDA

View Full Version : I haven't been receiving my statements in Tenerife from Santander Bank

karaokeking
04-02-2015, 15:06
I have been in Santander Bank for about seven years. I come across from the U/K, every winter. I came back in Oct, and didnīt have any statements from the bank since last March. I went into the bank and they said they would sort it out. After the receptionist had been on the computer, and phone, it was supposed to be alright. After a couple of weeks i still hadnīt received any statements, and went again to the bank. Once again they went through phoning and told me it would be alright, and suggested i went to the post office. I told them that i am still receiving post, but not the bank statements.

My partner went in two weeks ago and again said they would sort it out, but as yet nothing. Can anyone suggest the next step. What more can i do.They soon take three euroīs a month of me for using there bank. thanks.

tfs1
04-02-2015, 16:03
I have been in Santander Bank for about seven years. I come across from the U/K, every winter. I came back in Oct, and didnīt have any statements from the bank since last March. I went into the bank and they said they would sort it out. After the receptionist had been on the computer, and phone, it was supposed to be alright. After a couple of weeks i still hadnīt received any statements, and went again to the bank. Once again they went through phoning and told me it would be alright, and suggested i went to the post office. I told them that i am still receiving post, but not the bank statements.

My partner went in two weeks ago and again said they would sort it out, but as yet nothing. Can anyone suggest the next step. What more can i do.They soon take three euroīs a month of me for using there bank. thanks.

If you havent already got it, perhaps sign up for online banking and print them off yourself - if you dont need them dont print them and save the planet and all that stuff !

essexeddie
04-02-2015, 17:52
3€ is cheap, mine is 18€ a quarter with Barclay's. All online.

Ecky Thump
21-02-2015, 11:39
Nice to know about the Santander Bank.Its really a lovely information about this bank.Whenever i go to UK so i will definitely visit this bank and also meet their policies with my Business.

Stay away from the UK Santander Banks, they are rated as being one of the worst UK banks for customer service.