PDA

View Full Version : Other What is the minimum age for water play at Parque Santiago 3?

Betty
06-02-2015, 08:09
Hi everyone!

We are a family of 4 travelling to Tenerife. We are staying at Parque Santiago 3, in a private villa. Can anyone help me with a question about the waterplay area. Our youngest son is 3 years old when we are going. Is he going to be able to use the waterplay? Our local travelagent says 4-12 years old. He will be absolutely crushed if he is not allowed in, so can anyone tell me if this age limit is correct? If so we will have to postpone our holiday for a month so he will turn 4 in the meantime.

Thank you!
Betty

bubbles84
09-02-2015, 16:22
Hi there, I have been staying at ps3 on and off for the past 10 years with my husband and children. Yes the area is for 4-12 year olds and I have seen the lifeguard remove younger children. You have to get a wristband from the hotel reception in order for them to go in there, whether or not they will check the age of your son I don't know so may be worth giving them an email.

blondie
09-02-2015, 16:51
Hi there, I have been staying at ps3 on and off for the past 10 years with my husband and children. Yes the area is for 4-12 year olds and I have seen the lifeguard remove younger children. You have to get a wristband from the hotel reception in order for them to go in there, whether or not they will check the age of your son I don't know so may be worth giving them an email.

Don't know if it is only this time of year when there are fewer children on holiday but I read a review about people complaining of younger kids without wristbands being in the play area.

Ecky Thump
09-02-2015, 19:44
When walking through the complex, I've seen adults with young babies in the water.:dontknow: