PDA

View Full Version : Other I'm getting charged more for text messages with emoticons

marbro8
06-02-2015, 20:04
i have just found out why my phone bills have been going over my monthly subscription, every time i send a text message it is free because i have unlimited text bundle, but if i put a smiley face or any emoticon i am charged u to 40p:mad:, i have never known that in all the time of using my phone, and i use loads, did anyone else know this????????? there's £1.60p worth:lol:

Ecky Thump
06-02-2015, 20:06
i have just found out why my phone bills have been going over my monthly subscription, every time i send a text message it is free because i have unlimited text bundle, but if i put a smiley face or any emoticon i am charged u to 40p:mad:, i have never known that in all the time of using my phone, and i use loads, did anyone else know this????????? there's £1.60p worth:lol:

Who is your supplier... I saw it on the news this morning, but missed the important bit....who to avoid!

TOTO 99
06-02-2015, 20:12
Who is your supplier... I saw it on the news this morning, but missed the important bit....who to avoid!

Don't know who the supplier is but I bet he looks like this..:lol:.....all the way to the bank..

marbro8
06-02-2015, 20:21
Who is your supplier... I saw it on the news this morning, but missed the important bit....who to avoid!i think it is every supplier?

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Don't know who the supplier is but I bet he looks like this..:lol:.....all the way to the bank..:lol: you will cut yourself one of these days your that sharp:crylaughing: ever thought of being a journalist:wink:

Ecky Thump
06-02-2015, 20:25
Don't know who the supplier is but I bet he looks like this..:lol:.....all the way to the bank..

:nono::crazy::wave::duh::callme::doh::welcome::sca red::hi::twak::devil2:

As Harry Enfield said..."I'm considerably richer than you"!:D

marbro8
06-02-2015, 20:28

As Harry Enfield said..."I'm considerably richer than you"!:D:lol: that's fine on here but in future on my phone i am sticking to lmfao:lol:

Ecky Thump
06-02-2015, 20:32
:lol: that's fine on here but in future on my phone i am sticking to lmfao:lol:

A V sign would be a good emotion for this forum.:devil2:

warbey
06-02-2015, 21:04
A V sign would be a good emotion for this forum.:devil2:

x

P fffftttt

i think it is every supplier?

:

Your fault now marbro8 when Our Suppliers go bust..

Thanks for the Tip, cos I didnt know either.............

marbro8
06-02-2015, 21:26
x

P fffftttt

Your fault now marbro8 when Our Suppliers go bust..

Thanks for the Tip, cos I didnt know either............. no probs mate, i think a lot of people will be surprised;)

COL NIL SATIS
07-02-2015, 00:04

As Harry Enfield said..."I'm considerably richer than you"!:D

Hahaha :wink:

warbey
07-02-2015, 21:12
It is some smartphones which translate the emotion into mms that causes the trouble, as that then becomes the dearer version..

Ecky Thump
07-02-2015, 22:23
It is some smartphones which translate the emotion into M&M's that causes the trouble, as that then becomes the dearer version..

I thought that M&M's were sweeties in a bag!???:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
07-02-2015, 23:12
Hahaha :wink:

Hiya ! Nice to see you back mate

marbro8 stop texting just use the forum:D

a.burres.1
09-02-2015, 07:53
Keep the body moving and the mind following

Malteser Monkey
09-02-2015, 10:09
Keep the body moving and the mind following

Surely the 2 go hand in hand:D

TOTO 99
09-02-2015, 10:14
Can't wait to see what he's selling........

Malteser Monkey
09-02-2015, 10:23
Can't wait to see what he's selling........

Treadmills and uhum "magazines":cheeky:

Morning