PDA

View Full Version : Charity Chat Thank You to Forum Member Suej for her donations to Catsaid

DJ Dangerous
11-02-2015, 00:14
I don't usually post individual thanks to people, as there are a lot of people who do their bit to help, €5 or €10 per month here, some food and litter there, and it all adds up.

Naming sometimes highlights the benevolent ones as soft, or easy targets, or incites wrath from other animal welfare people who expect lines to be drawn and so on.

However, I'd like to make an exception and thank Suej for her stunning donation of food, medicine, toys and cash recently.

She obviously went to a lot of trouble, choosing food to suit several of the long-term residents we have, toys that are high quality and were (or at least should have been) greatly appreciated.

It sometimes feels like an almost vertical uphill climb, and the weight on ones shoulders can often be overbearing.

I was almost in tears at such thoughtfulness and generosity as I emptied the car that night.

Coincidentally, three or four days later, I ended up with these two lovely babies (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1Opi0dkicY), and a day later had two beautiful little panthers returned after an unsuccessful adoption that was made last October.

Thank you so much, Sue!

Another forum member who has been vital in supporting the cats financially is mooncats . Another wonderful lady who has rescued several cats here and taken them home with her, and heavily financed some of our vets bills once we started looking after the cat colonies at her favourite complex.

Again, I don't usually name people, and to anybody else who has helped out, thank you so much.

mooncats
13-02-2015, 16:48
I'm blushing, DJ Dangerous, it's you who is wonderful! You heard my prayers and have helped the cats that have stolen my heart. My gratitude also goes to Hazel, who has helped me to get my darling cats home to me. I'm eternally grateful.

DJ Dangerous
16-02-2015, 18:26
There's nothing above ordinary about what Vaidas and I do.
We view it as a norm that everybody should be doing...
If there were more people doing their bit for the animals, there would be no need for people like all of us!

I'm blushing, DJ Dangerous, it's you who is wonderful! You heard my prayers and have helped the cats that have stolen my heart. My gratitude also goes to Hazel, who has helped me to get my darling cats home to me. I'm eternally grateful.