PDA

View Full Version : Experienced sales professional looking for work in Tenerife

philbarke
17-02-2015, 15:59
Hi

I am due to arrive in Tenerife in less than two weeks and would like to enquire about any possible job opportunities predominantly within sales, however I am more than willing to consider and welcome other options and opportunities.

I have over 8 years experience in direct sales, ranging from business to consumer and more recently doing new business development and account management.

CV available at request.

Many Thanks

barry harper
02-03-2015, 18:10
We are looking for sales reps to sell food and drink into bars and restaurants. We are an established company and will start you off with an established round of customers that are already trading with us. Your mission is to increase sales with these existing customers and to find new customers within your designated sales round. You must have a basic command of Spanish, have a driving license and your own transport.

Barry

philbarke
02-03-2015, 19:44
Hi Barry

Very grateful for your reply. This sounds like exactly the kind of role I would enjoy and be able to put my experience into, however I wont be eligible to drive in Tenerife due to picking up a driving ban in the UK a couple of months ago.
If you have any other positions available within your organisation or a similar role that I could take on by using public transport, then please do let me know, as this type of role is one that I have proven to be successful in and also have a basic understanding of Spanish.

Kind Regards

Phil

barry harper
02-03-2015, 20:15
Hello Phil,
You would need a car, such a shame. We don't have any other positions at this time, sorry.

Barry

Hi Barry

Very grateful for your reply. This sounds like exactly the kind of role I would enjoy and be able to put my experience into, however I wont be eligible to drive in Tenerife due to picking up a driving ban in the UK a couple of months ago.
If you have any other positions available within your organisation or a similar role that I could take on by using public transport, then please do let me know, as this type of role is one that I have proven to be successful in and also have a basic understanding of Spanish.

Kind Regards

Phil