PDA

View Full Version : Health Can anyone recommend a dentist that lives in Puerto de la Cruz & speaks some English?

Alex
18-02-2015, 23:24
Hi All,

Could anyone recommend a good dentist in PDLC (ideally the one who can speak a bit of English)? It is first time that I need to go to a dentist in Puerto, so feel it is important not to make a mistake in choosing a dentist.. :) So if someone could recommend one, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

canarybird
19-02-2015, 09:15
Alex I have been pleased with the work done by a lady dentist in Dr. Merino's clinic called Clinica Avril in La Paz, just around the corner from the SUMA supermarket (formerly Supermarket 2000).

She is a young woman who trained in USA and speaks good English. Her name is Nemeyra (or something like that...I will come back and correct her name).

Phone for the clinic is 922 38 42 23. The nurses there at reception all speak English.

Okay....now got the name right....she's NERYMAR FERRAZ and you make appointments with her with the reception desk. Good luck.

Alex
19-02-2015, 23:07
Thank you for your response, Canarybird. Your recommendation sounds very good, so I think I'll give it a try. I know exactly where that clinic is, and have been to the Italian restaurant next to it.. :) Would you know how much approximately should I expect to pay for a dental check-up and a regular filling in that clinic?

canarybird
19-02-2015, 23:31
Alex...sorry I don't know the prices for that as I had a tooth implant, as did a friend of mine, but you could always ask the nurses on the reception in person or by phone as they speak English.