PDA

View Full Version : Business Chat Great business opportunity in Adeje

languagefan
22-02-2015, 21:18
Hello everybody,

The locals look out/prioritise each other, so should we do us expats as well.
We all know how risky it is to start a business in Tenerife. I have had my ears and eyes open since years ago, and it is the first time that I come across a very promising opportunity here in Tenerife. But, I have now invested what I had in an apartment, so thought to share this with other British expats on the forum who may benefit from a bit of local intelligence.

The most popular, most central, and successful cafe/restaurant in Adeje town has closed down, apparently due to a dispute between the business owner, and the landlord. The cafe was located at the strategic junction a few metres further down from the town hall (Calle Grande 32). It has been evacuated now.

It used to serve great coffees, very cheap but nice bocadillos and sandwiches, and very low quality croissents, cakes, and pastries. Nobody has taken over the cafe yet as far as I hear. And it was the busiest cafe in Adeje due to a history of working 7 days a week from early morning till 11pm + free very fast wifi since many years.

The previous business owner has rented a new cafe in another location in Adeje, but the most important feature was its strategic location, and history of inexpensive products. It used to be the place that all gov, bank, local business employees had their breakfast, lunch, and locals spent their evenings there + football etc. The key to its success was superb coffees, cheap prices, reasonable quality (except pastries), 7 days a week activity, and its superstrategic location.

I am sure if somebody takes it over immediately before the history/clientele dies down, it is going to be a gold mine. The clientele were and will be dominantly Spanish speaking, and the staff of any future business likewise should be Spanish speaking.

I have this information as I live in Adeje. I dont have any more information, and dont know the landlord, so please do NOT PM me, nor ask me any more question here, as I have shared all what I know here, and if anybody is interested, he/she should come for a local info gathering/fact finding, and find the landlord himself through neighbours.

Just thought its something worth sharing.

Have a fab week :)

bonitatime
26-02-2015, 09:24
Which bar?

vn labor
24-04-2015, 04:45
Thanks for your information. We are worker looking for jobs. If you are in need of labors, please contact me

leorithus
14-05-2015, 12:17
hey, im looking for jobs, if you need labors please contact me, i speak spanish and english :-)

Anniaherc
05-09-2015, 11:08
Hi I'm Anja and come from Slovenia. In 29. September I move in Tenerife. I looking for a job like a waiter or bartender ;) I have a lot experience I worked in bars, restaurant and night clubs. I know how to make a good coffee and delicious cocktail. I also do performance with hula hoop and fire. You can watch my show on you tube. And if you put your email I can sand you my CV. I have 22 years I'm nice, clean and hard worker.

*I need also one cheap hostel or room with flat mates.

Ecky Thump
05-09-2015, 17:31
Hi I'm Anja and come from Slovenia. In 29. September I move in Tenerife. I looking for a job like a waiter or bartender ;) I have a lot experience I worked in bars, restaurant and night clubs. I know how to make a good coffee and delicious cocktail.

"I also do performance with fire"

You can watch my show on you tube. And if you put your email I can sand you my CV. I have 22 years I'm nice, clean and hard worker.

*"I need also one cheap hostel or room with flat mates."

I don't think that I could sleep at nights with the thought of you doing your fire eating practice in the next room!:lol:

But good luck with your job search.

Anniaherc
05-09-2015, 18:52
no worries... I won't at home :P

Ecky Thump
05-09-2015, 19:46
no worries... I won't at home :P

But, it would have been fun, but alas, I don't think that my wife would welcome a Hoola Hoop dancer who eats fire into my home......I would !!:wow:

Maybe forum members TOTO 99 Angusjim , @ marbro8 could help with your request, or if your really stuck kingbaker would be worth considering!.:p

Malteser Monkey
06-09-2015, 10:02
But, it would have been fun, but alas, I don't think that my wife would welcome a Hoola Hoop dancer who eats fire into my home......I would !!:wow:

Maybe forum members TOTO 99 Angusjim , @ marbro8 could help with your request, or if your really stuck kingbaker would be worth considering!.:p

I prefer eating Hula hoops :D

Danny McGill
17-09-2015, 16:11
Hi I'm Anja and come from Slovenia. In 29. September I move in Tenerife. I looking for a job like a waiter or bartender ;) I have a lot experience I worked in bars, restaurant and night clubs. I know how to make a good coffee and delicious cocktail. I also do performance with hula hoop and fire. You can watch my show on you tube. And if you put your email I can sand you my CV. I have 22 years I'm nice, clean and hard worker.

*I need also one cheap hostel or room with flat mates.

Joyce cocktail bar .... they also do nice coffees so will suit you... located in Veronicas Las Americas

Anniaherc
17-09-2015, 17:57
Thank you ;) but I have apartment in Santa Cruz :/