PDA

View Full Version : 1 bed apartment on the Aguamarina complex, Golf del Sur

danno
24-02-2015, 12:15
Refurbished throughout, 1 bedroom apartment, (sleeps 4) fully furnished in frontline complex, aguamarina, Golf del sur.
The property has an american style kitchen, fully equipped with oven/hob, fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave, kettle, toaster etc, & array of crockery, glassware and kitchen utensils.
The lounge is comfortably furnished inc sofa bed & there is large flatscreen tv + English channels
The bedroom has ample fitted wardrobes etc & a safe,
Ceiling Fans in lounge & bedroom
The terrace is 40 m2 & is equipped with table and 6 chairs & there are 2 sun loungers all with soft furnishings. An ideal place for relaxing and alfresco dining. It is west facing for afternoon sun, with a perfect sea/harbor view
The property is accessed via a staircase or lift from a secure gated entry.
Complex is gated with a large pool & close to all amenities.
Free Laptop & PC connections available in entrance foyer
Available for long let from April 2015
Price 545 per month inc 50 for bills
P.M if interested or require photos etc

RoseC
11-03-2015, 02:03
Would you consider a let of three months from mid December to mid March? We are a retired couple, my husband having been a GP and are keen to book as soon as possible.

martincrabb99
11-03-2015, 08:41
Would you consider a let of three months from mid December to mid March? We are a retired couple, my husband having been a GP and are keen to book as soon as possible.

Just to be helpful I understand that the original poster has asked for a private message to be sent to them.[emoji6]

danger mouse
12-03-2015, 02:17
Hi, Sorry, apartment was arranged for rental 2 days ago. Sorry for any inconvenience. Not sure how to remove the add, if anyone can advise?

LUCKY
12-03-2015, 10:04
Hi, Sorry, apartment was arranged for rental 2 days ago. Sorry for any inconvenience. Not sure how to remove the add, if anyone can advise?
Just ask admin to close the thread 🎩

danger mouse
12-03-2015, 11:26
Hi Admin, Please can you close thread. I followed the admin link above, tried to send PM but notice says admin does not accept PM. Thanks