PDA

View Full Version : A wee Happy birthday to Carol

Malteser Monkey
05-03-2015, 10:58
Our Ecky's Carol

Have a lovely day Missus - Ecky you better spoil her rotten !

I heard Angusjim got a nice pressie for you:laugh:

:party4::party3:

lynno52
05-03-2015, 11:02
Have a great day and evening Carol!:party3::wine:

Tshirt
05-03-2015, 11:47
Happy Birthday Carol

Leam_Lin
05-03-2015, 11:59
Happy Birthday Carol.:party3:

TOTO 99
05-03-2015, 12:12
Happy Birthday Carol.....:cheer:

Your my favouritest girl on here...:laugh:

Medman
05-03-2015, 12:16
Our Ecky's Carol

Have a lovely day Missus - Ecky you better spoil her rotten !

I heard Angusjim got a nice pressie for you:laugh:

:party4::party3:

Oh you mean Caroll55 who's lost count .. :D:respect: have a great day Carol, I expect Ecky has something exciting planned for you ... :liar:

Malteser Monkey
05-03-2015, 12:30
Oh you mean Caroll55 who's lost count .. :D:respect: have a great day Carol, I expect Ecky has something exciting planned for you ... :liar:

I doubt it at his age:raspberry2:

You're in with a chance with Toto tho', mind you he seems to be after every female's attention at the mo:whistle:

macdonald5
05-03-2015, 13:24
Have a very happy birthday Carol. !!!!

Ecky Thump
05-03-2015, 16:37

I was going to take her out for a meal tonight, but after she saw the gift of a new belt and bag that I gave her she is not at all happy with me, I can't understand it as the ones on the vacuum cleaner had been broken for months. ???

Malteser Monkey
05-03-2015, 16:40
I was going to take her out for a meal tonight, but after she saw the gift of a new belt and bag that I gave her she is not at all happy with me, I can't understand it as the ones on the vacuum cleaner had been broken for months. ???

If only we thought you were joking:whistle:

lesbroz
05-03-2015, 16:40
A very Happy Birthday to you Carol. x

blondie
05-03-2015, 16:43
If only we thought you were joking:whistle:

Happy birthday ,if Ecky is talking you out tonight dont be settling for a chippy tea, let him push the boat out

LUCKY
05-03-2015, 16:43
Happy birthday have a great day. :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xfOYks9e-Q

lynno52
05-03-2015, 19:07

If I was Carol, I know where I would be putting the attachments!:raspberry:

macdonald5
05-03-2015, 20:20
If I was Carol, I know where I would be putting the attachments!:raspberry:

......sideways !!!!!xx

Susief
05-03-2015, 21:09
Happy birthday Carol, hope Ecky is spoiling you?

blondie
05-03-2015, 21:49
......sideways !!!!!xx

Ha ha love it !!

LindaD
05-03-2015, 22:34

I don't believe a word of that Ecky:crylaughing: Hope Carol has had a lovely day and you enjoyed your meal!!!!

Carol55
05-03-2015, 23:54
Thanks everyone for your kind messages on my birthday.

We are just in after a lovely meal at the local marina with Lesley, Stuart and the two Grandsons, now sitting with my feet up and a glass of Champagne. :cheers2:

Ecky Thump
06-03-2015, 12:58
Happy birthday ,if Ecky is talking you out tonight dont be settling for a chippy tea, let him push the boat out

I did manage to push the boat out, but Carol found the oars, so I had to splash out on the meal!.:laugh:

Scotts - Largs: Welcome aboard!
www.scotts-largs.co.uk/
Located at Largs Yacht Haven, Scotts Bar and Restaurant is the perfect venue for everything from a leisurely coffee to an unforgettable night out with your best ...

Malteser Monkey
06-03-2015, 13:06
I did manage to push the boat out, but Carol found the oars, so I had to splash out on the meal!.:laugh:

www.scotts-largs.co.uk/
Located at Largs Yacht Haven, Scotts Bar and Restaurant is the perfect venue for everything from a leisurely coffee to an unforgettable night out with your best ...

Good prices there Ecks - only in Scotland eh :whistle:

Looks a lovely place will have an in depth look later

lynno52
06-03-2015, 14:12

www.scotts-largs.co.uk/

Thanks Ecky, the menu looks delicious and is just the type of food I like,:yum:

blondie
06-03-2015, 14:48
Thanks Ecky, the menu looks delicious and is just the type of food I like,:yum:

Love that place,he did you proud Carol. Hope you are not suffering after all that champers.

melm
06-03-2015, 20:17
:cheers2: Better late than never Carol happy birthday from me. Sounds like you had a great day

marbro8
06-03-2015, 21:08
a belated happy birthday from san and me carol hope it was memorable and eric lavished you with love and prezzies:kiss::wink:xx

TenerifeFanatic
06-03-2015, 22:50
A warm belated Happy Birthday Carol......hope you had a lovely day!��

Angusjim
07-03-2015, 13:44
I believe there is a party being held at the Star Hotel by her fan club unfortunately Ecky went into a jealous rage and widnae let her attend:crazy::lol:

Carol55
08-03-2015, 09:48
I believe there is a party being held at the Star Hotel by her fan club unfortunately Ecky went into a jealous rage and widnae let her attend:crazy::lol:

I returned later and it was a fulfilling and enjoyable experience, it was a "restricted entrance" night with members only ......that's why he was upset and left. :D

Angusjim
08-03-2015, 09:53
I returned later and it was a fulfilling and enjoyable experience, it was a "restricted entrance" night with members only ......that's why he was upset and left. :D

I know I was sitting at the back in my old raincoat and false beard get up:laugh::eyebrows:

TOTO 99
08-03-2015, 10:53
To be fair to Ecky, he shouldn't really have to pay at the door if he's with "the act"....:laugh:

Ecky Thump
08-03-2015, 11:05
I know I was sitting at the back in my old raincoat and false beard get up:laugh::eyebrows:

To be fair to Ecky, he shouldn't really have to pay at the door if he's with "the act"....:laugh:

It also appears that under AJ's raincoat he had his membership credentials in his hands.:p

Malteser Monkey
08-03-2015, 11:12

Ohhhh dear so many jokes so little time:laugh:

It also appears that under AJ's raincoat he had his membership credentials in his hands.:p

:eek::crylaughing: