PDA

View Full Version : Other I would like to meet 20-30 year old people in Tenerife North

Alexstardust
06-03-2015, 01:08
Hello everybody!
I live in Santa Cruz and I'm new in Tenerife, I already made some friends but I'd like to meet more people, especially around my age (25).

I'm Italian and if somebody wanted to learn my language would be a pleasure for me to exchange it for your english (or spanish, I can't speak it yet)! :)

Beside that, I like a lot of things from nature to sports and that's why I chose this island.

I hope to meet new people from the forum, and even if you live in the south it won't be a problem to meet sometimes.

See you!

Alessandro

Megaloo
06-03-2015, 10:16
Hello and Welcome to the Forum do you play any sport like tennis? because there are a few clubs in the North where you would be likely to meet people, I would not suggest our British Club because the majority of our members are retired. But Alvaros Tennis club where we meet there are many young people who go there for tennis and that is in the Botanical area of Puerto de la Cruz

Malteser Monkey
06-03-2015, 11:08
Benvenuti !

I hope you can find some friends on here henry might have some ideas, he's prob the only one :whistle::wink: