PDA

View Full Version : Utilities Which Endesa contract do you recommend?

doncarlos
10-03-2015, 20:07
My contract type is precio voluntario al pequeño consumidor sin discriminación horaria. Just received an Email about ONE and I cannot convince myself to tick the box. Any suggestions much appreciated?

bonitatime
15-03-2015, 22:04
Changed last summer and bills haven't gone up

doncarlos
16-03-2015, 07:52
Thanks Bonitatime. I suppose that they haven't gone done either?

bonitatime
19-03-2015, 23:00
No not that either unfortunately but I felt the need to change after the coo met of what they were doing to the TUR contracts so this was what was on offer

tfs1
04-04-2015, 15:13
I too have been looking at the option and not sure which way to go. I'm always fearful that you are also signing up to other options that aren't always readily obvious until you get the unexpected bill for say, extra cover / boiler insurance etc that ticking that all important box may also involve.

The 12% discount on usage may also not be the great saving you think.

We also are fortunate to have a villa in Spain and our supplier Iberdrola, like Endesa here, are also offering 12 months contract.

We looked at the breakdown last year and the actual usage where the saving would be made is 1/3 or sometimes 1/4 the overall bill. This takes into account the standing charge, goverment imposed electricity tax, meter rental and of course IVA which all requires full payment and therefore isn't included in the discount.

However, saying that why wouldn't you sign up and save money ? - however little.

princessmonika
05-04-2015, 07:58
how many different contracts do they have ??? can you give me info thanks

tfs1
05-04-2015, 08:57
how many different contracts do they have ??? can you give me info thanks

Having looked again at the website its more about the 3 options relating to the pricing of the electricity, rather than different contracts as we would know them, that are on offer. Probably easier to have a look and if it works the link to this part of the website is below.

If I have read it correctly you need to signup for an online account and have electronic billing etc to get the advantage of some if not all of these options.

As I have mentioned elsewhere I tried again to signup for an online account a few days ago having failed miserably some years ago and this time is worked, it was easy and fast, clearly they have got their online act together.

http://www.endesaonline.com/EN/Hogares/pvpc/index.asp

princessmonika
05-04-2015, 09:36
thanks tfs1 for the info

tfs1
15-04-2015, 10:20
thanks tfs1 for the info

did you come to any conclusion ? I'm still not sure !

tfs1
16-04-2015, 10:38
Thanks Bonitatime. I suppose that they haven't gone done either?

Looks as if you sign up the rate is fixed until the next time they review the prices.

bonitatime
17-04-2015, 08:02
I am looking to review when my contract ends Ocu have a chart which Will tell you which is best For you

Jabba43
17-04-2015, 14:05
I need to go today, interested too.