PDA

View Full Version : Correos delivered my Amazon order really quickly!

jeste747
12-03-2015, 14:43
Sorry but I am so amazed I just have to tell you all, I ordered something from Amazon.co.uk on Monday this week and it arrived at 09.30 this morning, it had even cleared Customs. Its just unbelievable I have never recieved anything posted to me this quick in all the years Ive lived here, even mail from the UK seems to take one/two weeks. :bowdown:

TOTO 99
12-03-2015, 15:59
Wow, that's quicker than the Palm Mar Chinese delivers timmylish 's tea....:laugh:

information
12-03-2015, 19:35
I now order most things from Amazon.de due to the exchange rate and no shows from the UK. Never had a igic bill from goods from DE and everything has arrived within a week. Amazon.uk is so hit and miss, sometimes gets here, sometimes not, sometimes tax to be paid, sometimes not.

primrose
12-03-2015, 19:55
Just had a parcel from Germany today and had to pay 23 Euros 79 cents, was held by Customs till we sent photocopy of all the paperwork, passport, NIE and invoice.

TOTO 99
12-03-2015, 21:52
Just had a parcel from Germany today and had to pay 23 Euros 16 cents, was held by Customs till we sent photocopy of all the paperwork, passport, NIE and invoice.

Well that's the square heads for you...:lol:

Anyway, I hope your new lederhosen look as good on you as they did in the catalogue...:lol:

primrose
12-03-2015, 22:04
Well that's the square heads for you...:lol:

Anyway, I hope your new lederhosen look as good on you as they did in the catalogue...:lol:

With my Knock Knees, don't think so. :wink2:

jeste747
12-03-2015, 23:30
I paid when the parcel was delivered this am, had to sign for it, paid 18 euros and got a copy of the paperwork, good service.

Just had a parcel from Germany today and had to pay 23 Euros 16 cents, was held by Customs till we sent photocopy of all the paperwork, passport, NIE and invoice.

primrose
13-03-2015, 00:03
I don't know why you have to pay anything as you have already paid tax in the country you bought it from. I certainly don't think it's good service when the charges for Correos are more than the tax.

IGIC -10 -05 Euros

Servicios Prestados Por Correos

12 -84 Euros

IGIC 0-90Euros

Total Correos 13 - 74 EUROS.

TOTAL FACTURA 23 - 79 EUROS.

timmylish
13-03-2015, 23:08
Wow, that's quicker than the Palm Mar Chinese delivers timmylish 's tea....:laugh:

How can I get a carrie oot when no-one has given me any info on the Restaurant as I had asked for?

marbro8
13-03-2015, 23:13
How can I get a carrie oot when no-one has given me any info on the Restaurant as I had asked for?just order from somewhere that someone has recommended:wink2:

timmylish
14-03-2015, 01:54
just order from somewhere that someone has recommended:wink2:

But no-one has made a recommendation of a Chinese Restaurant in Palm Mar!

information
14-03-2015, 15:39
I don't know why you have to pay anything as you have already paid tax in the country you bought it from. I certainly don't think it's good service when the charges for Correos are more than the tax.

IGIC -10 -05 Euros

Servicios Prestados Por Correos

12 -84 Euros

IGIC 0-90Euros

Total Correos 13 - 74 EUROS.

TOTAL FACTURA 23 - 79 EUROS.

you were lucky. From the UK with UPS they charge 23€ just for the paper work ad then the stick the IGIC.

primrose
14-03-2015, 15:58
But no-one has made a recommendation of a Chinese Restaurant in Palm Mar!

Are you wanting Correos to deliver it?

timmylish
14-03-2015, 18:48
Are you wanting Correos to deliver it?

I don,t want anyone delivering something I,ve not ordered and I,m not going to order until I know what the food from this Restaurant is like and since no-one has answered my simple enquiry I am unlikely to ever know if I should use their services!

Ecky Thump
14-03-2015, 19:21
How can I get a carrie oot when no-one has given me any info on the Restaurant as I had asked for?

On TripAdvisor, The Peninsula Hong Kong has had some good reviews.

Google to the rescue!:D

primrose
14-03-2015, 19:27
I don,t want anyone delivering something I,ve not ordered and I,m not going to order until I know what the food from this Restaurant is like and since no-one has answered my simple enquiry I am unlikely to ever know if I should use their services!

Well that's me told. Serves me right for having a sense of humour.

Ecky Thump
14-03-2015, 19:37
Well that's me told. Serves me right for having a sense of humour.

I also thought that the reply you received was a tad on the terse side....to say the least.:spin:

primrose
14-03-2015, 19:49
I also thought that the reply you received was a tad on the terse side....to say the least.:spin:

Used to it now Ecky, it just goes over my head. I think he should have put it in the jobs section advertising for a food taster.

TOTO 99
14-03-2015, 22:02

Well that's Jocks for ya...:laugh:.......Now where's the headbutting smilie...:crylaughing:

marbro8
14-03-2015, 22:40
Well that's Jocks for ya...:laugh:.......Now where's the headbutting smilie...:crylaughing:"see you jimmy":laugh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Well that's me told. Serves me right for having a sense of humour.it's all those bloody gold cups you have next to your avatar, it makes you look like an oficiando:laugh:

primrose
14-03-2015, 23:03
"see you jimmy":laugh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

it's all those bloody gold cups you have next to your avatar, it makes you look like an oficiando:laugh:

And not a drop in'em. just need somebody to recommend a good vintage before I send for a carry out.

Ecky Thump
15-03-2015, 17:59
On TripAdvisor, The Peninsula Hong Kong has had some good reviews.

Google to the rescue!:D

Used to it now Ecky, it just goes over my head. I think he should hav.e put it in the jobs section advertising for a food taster.

Maybe he's suffering from a "irritable old git syndrome" after reading the reviews on the Chinese Restaurant.:lol:

timmylish
16-03-2015, 01:54
Sensitive, whit?
It becomes clearer by the day or should I say, the week (since other than the hard core 12) it becomes clearer and more understanable why the vast majority of our posters, from say 24 months ago, no longer bother their backsides in contributing to regular give and take here. Seems its the old problem, ie. People who can give out a bit of banter but when its thrown back - Ouch, That,s no fair mister! It,s ma' 'ba so I decide who can play.
Disappointing to say the least but hardly surprising.

Ecky Thump
16-03-2015, 11:16
Maybe he's suffering from a "irritable old git syndrome" after reading the reviews on the Chinese Restaurant.:lol:

Used to it now Ecky, it just goes over my head. I think he should have put it in the jobs section advertising for a food taster.

Well that's Jocks for ya...:laugh:.......Now where's the headbutting smilie...:crylaughing:

Sensitive, whit? People who can give out a bit of banter but when its thrown back - Ouch, That,s no fair mister! It,s ma' 'ba so I decide who can play. .

Such is life...but we must toil on regardless.:cheeky:

primrose
16-03-2015, 11:28
Sensitive, whit?
It becomes clearer by the day or should I say, the week (since other than the hard core 12) it becomes clearer and more understanable why the vast majority of our posters, from say 24 months ago, no longer bother their backsides in contributing to regular give and take here. Seems its the old problem, ie. People who can give out a bit of banter but when its thrown back - Ouch, That,s no fair mister! It,s ma' 'ba so I decide who can play.
Disappointing to say the least but hardly surprising.

Perhaps if people could understand a word you are saying you might get a better response. Do what other people do buy the food, don't expect anybody else to make your mistakes for you. Buy it, try it, and if you don't like it put it in the bin, but don't come on here ranting because nobody answers your query. I am not the only person to remark on your comments recently.

timmylish
16-03-2015, 19:10
Perhaps if people could understand a word you are saying you might get a better response. Do what other people do buy the food, don't expect anybody else to make your mistakes for you. Buy it, try it, and if you don't like it put it in the bin, but don't come on here ranting because nobody answers your query. I am not the only person to remark on your comments recently.

You know, I,ve decided to refrain from commenting and possibly demeaning myself.

primrose
16-03-2015, 19:20
You know, I,ve decided to refrain from commenting and possibly demeaning myself.

Haven't you just commented. Timmy I come from Lancashire but I don't feel the need to post in a Lancashire dialect, sometimes it is almost impossible to understand what you are talking about, why do you feel the need to write everything in Scottish dialect. It was a joke you posting about a Pizza delivery on a thread about delivery from Correos but you had to come back with a nasty response. In future just don't reply to my posts, if you you don't understand when somebody is joking you are right to refrain from commenting.