PDA

View Full Version : Flat share wanted in Las Americas

Jay Charlotte
19-03-2015, 21:28
Hi does anyone know of any flat shares or want to get an apartment
I'm female 21 easy going pretty damn cool. I'm English if that hhelps lol.

gillyd58
19-03-2015, 23:51
Hi just seen your ad and I am replying on behalf of my daughter laura (21) who currently lives in Tenerife, and is looking for someone who she can share an apartment with.

If you are interested please reply.

She is outgoing, friendly and has spent the last year in Tenerife.

Look forward to hearing from you

Gillian
X

Jay Charlotte
23-03-2015, 11:28
Hi Gillian,
Where abouts is she looking to move to? and what is her budget pcm?
Im 21 also and Im currently still in the UK.
Also when is she looking to move?

Thank you for replying

Jacqueline
x

Hi just seen your ad and I am replying on behalf of my daughter laura (21) who currently lives in Tenerife, and is looking for someone who she can share an apartment with.

Gillian
X[/QUOTE]

gillyd58
30-03-2015, 22:56
[QUOTE=Jay Charlotte;455122]Hi Gillian,
Where abouts is she looking to move to? and what is her budget pcm?
Im 21 also and Im currently still in the UK.
Also when is she looking to move?

Thank you for replying

Jacqueline
x

Gillian

Hi J
Looking in las Americas for beginning of May. Not sure of budget yet, she is looking around this week!
How can she contact you? Are you on Facebook?
Cheers
Gill x

Davidero92
31-03-2015, 00:27
Hi guys! I'm Davide from Rome, I'm going to Los Cristianos (10 mins walking from Las Americas) next 13th of April to do an Erasmus Traineeship until the 13th of August, working as a languages graduate in an international language school right there in Los Cristianos, and I'm looking for an apartment sharing opportunity too! Erasmus scholarship doesn't give a great financial help, so I've gotta be humble, I could not spend more than 250€ per month :) I'm very outgoing, easygoing and respectful of other's lives, so if my being a male is not a problem for you guys, we can get in touch to find the best opportunity to share in the Los Cristianos/Las Americas area! Let me know asap :) g'night! - Davide -