PDA

View Full Version : Home and Garden Stockist of Dyson Cordless Vacuum Cleaners Wanted

Mia
27-03-2015, 16:52
Does anyone know of a stockist of Dyson Hand Held cordless vacuum cleaners in south Tenerife?

Worten stock Dyson vacuum cleaners but don't have any cordless and they do not do special orders.

In other words if it is not in the shop you can't have one.

Carrefour and El Corte del Inglés in Santa Cruz both sell them, but are currently out of stock of the model I want.

Any ideas please.

delderek
27-03-2015, 19:48
Does anyone know of a stockist of Dyson Hand Held cordless vacuum cleaners in south Tenerife?

Worten stock Dyson vacuum cleaners but don't have any cordless and they do not do special orders.

In other words if it is not in the shop you can't have one.

Carrefour and El Corte del Inglés in Santa Cruz both sell them, but are currently out of stock of the model I want.

Any ideas please.

Could be they are waiting the new models, which have just been released. The newest cordless I believe is dc59. A lot more power than the previous range. Around 350 quid in the UK.

Mia
27-03-2015, 23:42
Could be they are waiting the new models, which have just been released. The newest cordless I believe is dc59. A lot more power than the previous range. Around 350 quid in the UK.

Thanks for the reply. This could be the reason, so looks like I will have to wait a while.

The DC59 is the model I am wanting and after doing a bit of research they seem to be calling it the DC62 in Spain.

I would still like to find a supplier in the South of the Island though.

I tried ElectroCris in El Camison but they do not stock Dyson at all.

delderek
28-03-2015, 20:06
Thanks for the reply. This could be the reason, so looks like I will have to wait a while.

The DC59 is the model I am wanting and after doing a bit of research they seem to be calling it the DC62 in Spain.

I would still like to find a supplier in the South of the Island though.

I tried ElectroCris in El Camison but they do not stock Dyson at all.

yes you are right:

Are you trying to workout the differences between the Dyson cordless DC59 vacuum and the DC62? You will have a pretty tough job on hand to do so -- as there actually isn't any -- they are the same exact vacuum model (apart from the name change of course).

The powerful Dyson Digital Slim (mk. 3) cordless vacuum cleaner has simply been registered with two separate names for retail in different areas -- where it is called the DC59 for retail in the U.S, Australia and U.K etc. (the one I'd advise most people reading this article to get) and is named the DC62 for European (euro currency based), Japan and Canada retail (mainly due to trademark, copyright & tracking purposes). So when you come across a DC62 for retail (in the UK or US) -- it's simply that its probably being shipped from abroad -- but the model still encompasses the same components, features & specs.

Mia
29-03-2015, 12:00
Delderek, you are an expert on Dyson vacuum cleaners.

Thank you for the information.

I am keeping a lookout for stocks of the DC62 arriving in Tenerife.

Mia
27-04-2015, 14:33
I finally decided to order a Dyson DC62 from Amazon.es

The vacuum cleaner and a full set of tools (extra cost for these) arrived in a couple of weeks after placing the order.

Price was comparable even though I had to pay the customs duty taking into account it was free of IVA or IGIC.

timmylish
27-04-2015, 17:28
I finally decided to order a Dyson DC62 from Amazon.es

The vacuum cleaner and a full set of tools (extra cost for these) arrived in a couple of weeks after placing the order.

Price was comparable even though I had to pay the customs duty taking into account it was free of IVA or IGIC.

And you no doubt saved the UK VAT.