PDA

View Full Version : Food Why do people eat outside in Tenerife when it's cold?

Angusjim
03-04-2015, 21:23
Why do people want sit outside to eat at night when its baltic in Tenerife you have to smile when they are sitting with jackets and scarfs on :duh:lol: think more restaurants should invest in patio heaters:shiver

marbro8
03-04-2015, 21:50
Why do people want sit outside to eat at night when its baltic in Tenerife you have to smile when they are sitting with jackets and scarfs on :duh:lol: think more restaurants should invest in patio heaters:shiverto be honest, i have never known it to be that cold?, there have been nights that my wife and sis in law have had to wear cardigans in may and october, but that is because it has been windy, maybe it is colder in the months from october to april so we haven't experienced it?, you would think that being an island just off the west coast of africa that you would never have a market for patio heaters:lol:, you may have it on a new business idea:wink:

imablue
03-04-2015, 21:59
Climate change........ The first time i saw Patio Heaters here i thought whats going on its not that cold,then more and more places seem to have them now.
Then going back 25 years or more i used to wonder why the locals would be dressed in heavy winter clothes one would expect in UK ..Whilst we were walking around in shorts and t_shirts.
Strange people on this planet ......?

i love the beach
03-04-2015, 22:01
Why do people want sit outside to eat at night when its baltic in Tenerife you have to smile when they are sitting with jackets and scarfs on :duh:lol: think more restaurants should invest in patio heaters:shiver

The new Martini 5 restaurant, along from Porto Colon, have lovely patio heaters:wow:

marbro8
03-04-2015, 22:04
Climate change........ The first time i saw Patio Heaters here i thought whats going on its not that cold,then more and more places seem to have them now.
Then going back 25 years or more i used to wonder why the locals would be dressed in heavy winter clothes one would expect in UK ..Whilst we were walking around in shorts and t_shirts.
Strange people on this planet ......?i have seen locals walking about in coats and jeans when it is 30 degrees in tenerife:lol:, we british will walk about in shorts and "T" shirt when it is anything above 10 degrees:lol:

imablue
03-04-2015, 22:09
Yeah we do ... mad like .........
Case in question ..i was once asked by a young lady in a perfume shop are you not cold in the attire you have on... me in the regulated shorts etc. and her in ..
Gloves and scarf ..inside the shop ....:crazy:

Angusjim
04-04-2015, 07:31
And another thing why do restaurants serve green unripe tomatoes can they no serve nice juicy red ones. Sorry I am off topic on my own thread :laugh:

TOTO 99
04-04-2015, 07:53
Is there anything else you'd like to moan about?...bloody hell.......

Happy Easter........:laugh:

Angusjim
04-04-2015, 07:58
Is there anything else you'd like to moan about?...bloody hell.......

Happy Easter........:laugh:

Yea the drinking problems in Warrington especially in the over 55's and why do they come to Tenerife and spend 90% of their time in British style pubs:fpull::laugh:

TOTO 99
04-04-2015, 08:02
Yea the drinking problems in Warrington especially in the over 55's and why do they come to Tenerife and spend 90% of their time in British style pubs:fpull::laugh:

We need the other 10% to get a suntan........how's yours coming on?....:laugh:

Angusjim
04-04-2015, 10:13
We need the other 10% to get a suntan........how's yours coming on?....:laugh:

How low can you get picking on someones illness its no my fault I have got " peely wally skin disorder ":(:laugh:

TOTO 99
04-04-2015, 10:16
How low can you get picking on someones illness its no my fault I have got " peely wally skin disorder ":(:laugh:

It's peely wallet disorder you suffer from...:lol:

Malteser Monkey
04-04-2015, 11:25
It's peely wallet disorder you suffer from...:lol:

:lol::lol: