PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Male hairdresser looking for work

DonnaFranka
06-04-2015, 16:41
Hi. My name is Silvio. I am Belgian and Italian. I speak French, Italian a little English and Spanish. I am a men`s hairdresser looking for work here in the south of Tenerife. Thanks you.

DonnaFranka
06-04-2015, 16:47
Hi. My name is Silvio. I am Belgian and Italian. I speak French, Italian a little English and Spanish. I am a men`s hairdresser looking for work here in the south of Tenerife. I can only do men`s hair. Thank you.

Malteser Monkey
06-04-2015, 17:20
Hi. My name is Silvio. I am Belgian and Italian. I speak French, Italian a little English and Spanish. I am a men`s hairdresser looking for work here in the south of Tenerife. Thanks you.

Hiya

You have put in your status that you are a female - just so you know

Angusjim
06-04-2015, 17:29
Hiya

You have put in your status that you are a female - just so you know

He is using another Forum member's account that is more worrying does DonnaFranka know:dontknow:

DonnaFranka
06-04-2015, 18:09
Yes I am female, I have lent my DonnaFranka to a friend, if it is against the forum rules then please delete the post. I am sorry. Thanks and regards. D.

Malteser Monkey
06-04-2015, 18:52
Yes I am female, I have lent my DonnaFranka to a friend, if it is against the forum rules then please delete the post. I am sorry. Thanks and regards. D.

Oh I don't know actually

TOTO 99
06-04-2015, 19:51
Oh I don't know actually

Oh right...so let's get this straight shall we. You come on here, chucking your weight around at someone innocently looking for a gig and when they stand up for themselves you turn into a jellyfish.....:lol:

Well done Silvio. Forum member AngusJim will be happy to drop his hair in tomorrow but only on the understanding that he can pick it up on Thursday....:lol:

Angusjim
07-04-2015, 06:30

I was only concerned that someone had logged on using your user name without you knowledge

Malteser Monkey
07-04-2015, 09:09
Oh right...so let's get this straight shall we. You come on here, chucking your weight around at someone innocently looking for a gig and when they stand up for themselves you turn into a jellyfish.....:lol:

Well done Silvio. Forum member AngusJim will be happy to drop his hair in tomorrow but only on the understanding that he can pick it up on Thursday....:lol:

You're only jealous coz you didn't see it first:wink:

admin
07-04-2015, 15:10
Yes I am female, I have lent my DonnaFranka to a friend, if it is against the forum rules then please delete the post. I am sorry. Thanks and regards. D.You friend should really set up their own account, but we'll let you off ;) I have, however, merged his duplicate threads into one.