PDA

View Full Version : Other Help needed to get my items back from removal company

slimsarah
07-04-2015, 13:48
Hi I was wondering what action I can take re a problem I have with a removal company based in Tenerife:
When we moved here a year ago we entrusted all our stuff to a removal company. They promised to take care of our items and wrap specific items. They also said the goods would be covered by insurance.
A year later and several hundred pounds of items either damaged, broken or missing we are still chasing the company ...the two man team either don't answer or promise to call but dont

lesbroz
07-04-2015, 19:05
A name for the company may help other members to come up with solutions. Hope you get a successful outcome.

slimsarah
07-04-2015, 23:29
Universal exports

Ecky Thump
08-04-2015, 08:32
Update....there is a forum member universal who has the same telephone number as on the website of the company below, it could be the very same person that you are trying to contact

IF this is the same company, then according to their website your goods will have been covered by their insurers, did you get a copy of the policy wording etc. when you employed them to move your goods? Try contacting them directly "Zurich Insurane"..worth a try??
Also if there is a loss of several hundreds of pounds involved, then Universal Exports address is listed, I would try a visit to their depot in person.

Andy0210 may be able to offer some advice.

Universal Exports
www.removals-tenerife.com/
Universal Exports is a reliable and experienced Tenerife based British company, established for over 18 years, providing a professional transport and removal ...

bonitatime
10-04-2015, 05:28
If you are here try the OMIC office there will be one connected to your town hall
Adeje's is in the building next to the post office

slimsarah
10-04-2015, 14:05
Thanks but it would appear Zurich were not there insurance company at the time

Ecky Thump
10-04-2015, 16:13
Thanks but it would appear Zurich were not there insurance company at the time

If forum member universal is the owner of the removal company then it could be beneficial to you to send him a personal message on the forum system, as he is a active member.;)