PDA

View Full Version : Home and Garden Where can we buy a good sofa bed for a rented apartment?

PaulandDi
10-04-2015, 20:02
Hi

We are looking for a good sofa bed for an apartment that is both rented and for private use.

Sofarama and MK Meubles in Las Chafiras seem to be only place for those that have a decent mattress and opening mechanism.

I expect to pay about Eur 1000 so any ideas where else not too far from Los Cristianos ?

TOTO 99
11-04-2015, 14:25
Hi, Just bumping this for you...:tiphat:

If it's possible to go back in and change the title then I'd do it if I were you.

It's got me totally baffled....???

candy2411
11-04-2015, 14:38
Got me baffled as well !! having said that its a great whisky !!:cheers2:

bennoa1
14-04-2015, 09:41
We bought one about 12 months ago from Las Chafiras. I think the shop is called Chic. If you stand at a café (with the red chairs outside) at the Mercadona end, look down the long road (back towards LC) its down the hill about 50m on the left, not a big shop frontage. Its a black leather (and some faux) double and the mechanism is great and its comfortable. Also bought a plain 2 seater and the whole lot was about 1600, with the bed settee being about 1000. From memory it was on the right side of the shop as you went in. We looked at loads and this was by far the best option. Took about 3 days to deliver.
Found it:
http://muebleschic.com/index.html

PaulandDi
16-04-2015, 08:32
Thanks .. Wrong title I can see that now. Silver surfer using a forum for first time. Title obviously should be sofa beds So any ideas ?

bennoa1
16-04-2015, 09:04
Thanks .. Wrong title I can see that now. Silver surfer using a forum for first time. Title obviously should be sofa beds So any ideas ?

See above post. The sofa is well made and look great - we had it in black as its in a rented apartment and goes with any colour, and never looks dated.