PDA

View Full Version : When are the next wave of French air traffic controllers strikes?

ArnieD
10-04-2015, 20:17
Hi all.

Over on the 24th and due to fly home the 1st May.

Just wondered if any of you guys know if when the French air traffic controllers strike again it affects flights in and out of Tenerife Sur?

Apparently they say they are striking from 29th April to the 2nd May

I have no idea if there was problems a week or so ago so any info would be grateful please.

Cheers,

Arn.

LUCKY
11-04-2015, 07:42
Hi all.

Just wondered if any of you guys know if when the French air traffic controllers strike again it affects flights in and out of Tenerife Sur?

I have no idea if there was problems a week or so ago so any info would be grateful please.

Cheers,

Arn.

Have a look at this :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/french-airtraffic-strike-seven-more-days-of-strikes-planned-10168807.html

Angusjim
11-04-2015, 10:20
Have a look at this :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/french-airtraffic-strike-seven-more-days-of-strikes-planned-10168807.html

Its about time EU took action against the French this happens every year and if it only affected them fair enough but it affects thousands and thousands of people from all over Europe its a disgrace and god help them if oor Ecky is delayed

Ecky Thump
11-04-2015, 10:31
Its about time EU took action against the French this happens every year and if it only affected them fair enough but it affects thousands and thousands of people from all over Europe its a disgrace and god help them if oor Ecky is delayed

If the strike affects my flights I will bring the French economy on to its knees, by boycotting French Onions and sticks. I would have said that I will never again buy a French car, but I have never been stupid enough to buy any of their shiny rubbish. The only resistance will come from my wife who single handedly keeps the French wine market in business. :wine:

lynno52
11-04-2015, 10:40
[QUOTE=ArnieD;458146]Hi all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
I flew back to Manchester from Tenerife Sur on Thursday pm. There was no delay to my flight. The flights that seemed to be affected by the strike, ie delayed [if that was the reason?] , seemed mostly to be those going to Germany, Amsterdam, etc. There were some delays to British Flights but not many.

Angusjim
11-04-2015, 13:07
[QUOTE=ArnieD;458146]Hi all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
I flew back to Manchester from Tenerife Sur on Thursday pm. There was no delay to my flight. The flights that seemed to be affected by the strike, ie delayed [if that was the reason?] , seemed mostly to be those going to Germany, Amsterdam, etc. There were some delays to British Flights but not many.

So its no ah bad news mainly the Germans that are being delayed pay back for nabbing the sunbeds at 6.00am:c2::c2::lol:

Malteser Monkey
11-04-2015, 13:13
The 24th is a little someone's birthday:dontknow::cheeky:

melm
11-04-2015, 13:19
The 24th is a little someone's birthday:dontknow::cheeky:

As if we could forget:wink:

Malteser Monkey
11-04-2015, 13:47
As if we could forget:wink:

Ahhh but I doo nae like to bring attention to it:lol:

ok back on topic Who let the French control air traffic in the first place, they couldn't control a remote control:D:cheeky:

TOTO 99
11-04-2015, 14:08
If the strike affects my flights I will bring the French economy on to its knees, by boycotting French Onions and sticks. I would have said that I will never again buy a French car, but I have never been stupid enough to buy any of their shiny rubbish. The only resistance will come from my wife who single handedly keeps the French wine market in business. :wine:

I'll never buy a stripey jumper again....:lol:

And Lucky's beret is going straight in the bin...:flatcap:

melm
11-04-2015, 14:23
Ahhh but I doo nae like to bring attention to it:lol:

ok back on topic Who let the French control air traffic in the first place, they couldn't control a remote control:D:cheeky:

French wine anyone:doh:

LUCKY
11-04-2015, 15:36
I'll never buy a stripey jumper again....:lol:

And Lucky's beret is going straight in the bin...:flatcap:

It's not a beret it's me flatcap for ferret walking :grrrr::grrrr::grrrr::grrrr:
:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret: