PDA

View Full Version : Health Is there a Dutch or English-speaking psychologist in Tenerife?

cgs
16-04-2015, 11:28
Is there any Dutch speaking psychologists in south Tenerife or any good English ones? Seems to be all Spanish and when both are speaking a second language it can become lost in translation

cgs
18-04-2015, 14:46
No replies....I suppose a great sign that nobody on this island needs a psychologist......

Ecky Thump
18-04-2015, 15:04
No replies....I suppose a great sign that nobody on this island needs a psychologist......

Maybe not needing a psychologist, but theres a good few of us on this forum that could do with a good psychiatrist Angusjim Malteser Monkey TOTO 99 are prime candidates for needing one.:laugh:

LUCKY
18-04-2015, 17:22
Maybe not needing a psychologist, but theres a good few of us on this forum that could do with a good psychiatrist Angusjim Malteser Monkey TOTO 99 are prime candidates for needing one.:laugh:

Great i didn't get a mention !!!!! :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Malteser Monkey
18-04-2015, 17:22

Wass the difference ? I got a good chiropractor:jumping:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Neither did marbro8 - think Ecky's memory going that list should have been at least 2 posts long

Ecky Thump
18-04-2015, 17:29

I think that you are probably one of the more "Normal" members of the forum, but that's not a hard thing to be amongst us nutters.:laugh:

Neither did marbro8 - think Ecky's memory going that list should have been at least 2 posts long

Marbro never got a mention as he will be in Tenerife at the same time as me and I'm relying on his money to pay for Carol's drink bill. :Vodkamachine:

Malteser Monkey
18-04-2015, 17:37
I think that you are probably one of the more "Normal" members of the forum, but that's not a hard thing to be amongst us nutters.:laugh:

Marbro never got a mention as he will be in Tenerife at the same time as me and I'm relying on his money to pay for Carol's drink bill. :Vodkamachine:

Very wise man Ecks

marbro8
18-04-2015, 18:19

Marbro never got a mention as he will be in Tenerife at the same time as me and I'm relying on his money to pay for Carol's drink bill. :Vodkamachine: and the fact that i don't need a psycologist:eyebrows:

Malteser Monkey
18-04-2015, 19:38
and the fact that i don't need a psycologist:eyebrows:

no just an interpreter:laugh: yam yam

canarybird
18-04-2015, 22:52
Is there any Dutch speaking psychologists in south Tenerife or any good English ones? Seems to be all Spanish and when both are speaking a second language it can become lost in translation

It's not that nobody needs a psychologist here, but it's hard to find any kind of a doctor of another nationality living on the island.

I was looking for a Scandinavian doctor for a friend of mine but the best I got was a Spanish doctor helped by an interpreter who spoke her language.

It's understandable that in order to practice here a doctor must be perfectly fluent in Spanish as well as his own native language due to the nature of his occupation, where a misunderstanding could be dangerous.

Ecky Thump
19-04-2015, 00:08
and the fact that i don't need a psycologist:eyebrows:

It would appear to a layman that yours is a case of self denial.....get help immediately!:laugh:

Angusjim
19-04-2015, 07:16

Thanks Ecky for thinking about me and my friend but we are both fine and need no help:c2:

Malteser Monkey
19-04-2015, 09:36
Thanks Ecky for thinking about me and my friend but we are both fine and need no help:c2:

Thank you - don't know about the other one tho':whistle:

Ecky Thump
19-04-2015, 10:25

I only mentioned your name as Carol said that if I didn't give you a mention then your inferiority complex kicks in and that even as a child you hated to be ignored.....maybe that's why the girls at the Star Hotel treat you as a "Special" customer:wink: