PDA

View Full Version : How do I edit my thread?

mariben
16-04-2015, 13:03
Hi I am trying to edit one of my threads but with great difficulty, i have followed the instructions You give but can not get it to work. What am I doing wrong. Thank you

Malteser Monkey
16-04-2015, 13:35
Don't think you can edit a thread only the posts you make on it -

mariben
16-04-2015, 14:09
Don't think you can edit a thread only the posts you make on it -

Thanks but How do I do that. ��

Malteser Monkey
16-04-2015, 14:19
there is an option at thbottom right hand side of your post "edit post" do you have it ?

mariben
16-04-2015, 15:01
there is an option at thbottom right hand side of your post "edit post" do you have it ?
Yes I have, but what I want to edit is an article I put into sell and I don't seem to be able to do that.

Malteser Monkey
16-04-2015, 15:05
Yes I have, but what I want to edit is an article I put into sell and I don't seem to be able to do that.

Nope only admin can change that - try sending them a pm or in that thread add an admin and they will come to look when logged in.

mariben
16-04-2015, 15:05
I have just tried that on my last post and it worked fine. But this article for sale I put on forum sometime ago and I now wanted to add something but don't seem to be able to edit it. Sorry does that make sense to you.

Malteser Monkey
16-04-2015, 15:06
I have just tried that on my last post and it worked fine. But this article for sale I put on forum sometime ago and I now wanted to add something but don't seem to be able to edit it. Sorry does that make sense to you.

which thread is it - can you give me a link to it ?

mariben
16-04-2015, 15:16
Did not think it would be so much trouble to edit something, I will post another thread and change it, think that will be easier for me. Thank you

Malteser Monkey
16-04-2015, 15:17
Did not think it would be so much trouble to edit something, I will post another thread and change it, think that will be easier for me. Thank you

ok no probs, suerte !