PDA

View Full Version : Football football kick about needed!

jester_eyes
21-04-2015, 12:58
Hi - im looking for a kick about 5 a side or 7 in the Adeje or surrounding areas.
In my 30's and play at a good level - but a fun social game needed!

Metal213
26-04-2015, 14:17
Hi!

Im lookin for fun football too. My level is good. Im living in Palm Mar. Iam 31

tenerife-lover
30-04-2015, 02:57
Me and a pal are coming over 3rd May (this Sunday) for 10 nights and staying in Adeje area... We'd be up for a game to make the numbers up... Not all that good mind but not shockingly bad, but if it helps get a game on?

I'm 30 he's 42 btw.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

So we got 4 so far.... 2-a-side? Rush keepers. lol.

Actually, the two animation guys at the hotel I'm gonna be staying at are keen footballers, they might even be up for a game... Know them quite well so could ask them when i get there....

Just finding somewhere to play might be a problem?

Unless we change it to football tennis? There's a tennis court at my hotel but no football pitch/area lol... Dunno if you've played football tennis but it's aight... Least it gives us a back up plan if we can't find anywhere to play proper footy?

Here take my number and if you fancy sorting something just gimme a ring between 3rd-10th May say, while i'm out there and I'll try and arrange a couple of guys at the hotel to play either animation or guests... Football is about the only sport they don't have at the hotel (typical) so sure there will be some lads that will fancy a kick about? We'll be able to sort summin i reckon.

Call me while i'm out there and I'll do my best to get summin sorted anyway.

07903 879 252

imablue
30-04-2015, 10:55
Try a PM to Tony Pub or call in "The Pub" think they still play in Adeje Town.

jester_eyes
01-05-2015, 01:40
heads and volleys it is then! Im about from may 8th midday so if anything is sorted for friday onwards gimme a shout! :)

tenerife-lover
01-05-2015, 05:15
Wherebouts is 'The Pub' ?

Angusjim
01-05-2015, 06:50
Wherebouts is 'The Pub' ?
Ah the wonders of google don't you have it in London https://www.facebook.com/ThePubTenerife:laugh::cheeky: