PDA

View Full Version : Other Will I receive a fine for driving in the Bus area at the airport?

Kande
23-04-2015, 13:18
Hi all, As I drove to the airport to drop my sister off at around 4.30 this morning, I miss the short stay drop off entrance and ended up going through where the buses go through!!! No problem there, dropped my sisters off. When driving out of the buses area I saw a camera on the left and I think I could have been "flashed". Does anyone know if I will receive a fine for doing this and if so, what can I do as I didnīt intentionally want to go in and out of the buses/coach area, I just took the wrong entrance. Thanks in advance.

Malteser Monkey
23-04-2015, 13:30
Can anyone help

information
23-04-2015, 14:38
Hi all, As I drove to the airport to drop my sister off at around 4.30 this morning, I miss the short stay drop off entrance and ended up going through where the buses go through!!! No problem there, dropped my sisters off. When driving out of the buses area I saw a camera on the left and I think I could have been "flashed". Does anyone know if I will receive a fine for doing this and if so, what can I do as I didnīt intentionally want to go in and out of the buses/coach area, I just took the wrong entrance. Thanks in advance.

it would be a good idea to log your car number on the traffico site and then you would get any notice direct to your email. My insurance company Linea Directa also sends me notice if my car appears on the bulletin.

Kande
23-04-2015, 15:52
It's in the lap of the gods, might not be any film in the camera. Is the car registered to you in Tenerife.

yes its registered to me

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

it would be a good idea to log your car number on the traffico site and then you would get any notice direct to your email. My insurance company Linea Directa also sends me notice if my car appears on the bulletin.

ah ok, ill try this, thanks

essexeddie
23-04-2015, 17:58
yes its registered to me

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

ah ok, ill try this, thanks

Has anyone got the link for the above. (Traffico)